The Ask

Damn You 'Badass' Pirates!
A/N: Hello again lovely readers! I would like to say a thank you to

.

InfiniteTrisha ,nalina_block ,and IceIsALazyStudent

for subscribing! =3

NOW TO THE STORY!

U-kwon had dragged you away from the group and towards the dining room. He seated you down on the couch. Then he went to the door and shut it as quietly as he possibly could.

You asked,"Uh, why'd you shut the door? And what did you need to talk to me about?"

U-kwon didn't reply, he turned around was now facing you. He started to slowly walk approach you in a shy manor as he scratched the outer part of his left forearm with his right hand. He looked at you with a small smile.

He said,"I kinda needed to talk to you in .... private, about something."

"Ohh.",You nodded,"Ok, well what is it?"

U-kwon now sat down next to you. He was acting extremely akward now. The gunner wasn't even making eye contact with you.

You tilted your head slightly,"Um, U-kwon? Are you alright?"

"W-what? Oh I'm fine!",He grinned nervously,"What makes you say that?"

"Well for starters, you're attitude flipped a whole 180° from outgoing and silly to shy and awkward. Care to explain?",You asked.

U-kwon smiled and started to calm down,"Sorry jagiya, i was just kind of, jittery after all that's been going on lately."

You smiled back,"Good ,so what did you need to talk to me about?"

'S***, should i ask her now or is it still too early?',The brunette thought.

You looked at U-kwon ,confused. "Well, it doesn't really look like you're gonna talk so... I'll just go....",You said awkwardly as you stood up slowly.

As you headed to the door, U-kwon was quietly panicking. That's when he suddenly stood, sped off after you and spun you around by the shoulders. The action caught you off guard and you looked at him in surprise.

"I-I don't think we should be a test couple anymore.",He spoke.

You looked at him, expression filled with shock. You replied,"Why? I mean, i understand if you don't like me anymore ,but why?"

"Oh no! It's not like that!",U-kwon assured,"It's not that i don't like you. I actually really do like you.... I want to stop fake dating you ,and become your REAL boyfriend."

Your eyes widened at the confession. Nobody has ever confessed to you ,or ask you to be their girlfriend.

You said a slightly shaky tone,"I'm flattered U-kwon."

The brown haired male looked at you with hopeful eyes. You went on,"But..." That's when a small frown formed onto his lips.

"There's sort of 3 problems.",He didn't respond ,so you went on,"First, we're kind of in a sticky situation right now with Infinite ,so i think dating can wait for now. Second, I haven't even known you for a year yet and you want to date me, don't you think it's a little too early? And lastly, I'm honestly not sure if i like you the same way you like me, the things that have been going on lately are really overwhelming for me to cope with. And i think romance should be one of the last things i should worry about."

U-kwon replied in a sort of disappointed tone,"I understand... But after all this s*** is straightened you, you had better figure out your feelings for me!",he eyes you playfully.

You started to lighten the mood,"Yes mother~"

"That's mister mother to you.",U-kwon poked your side, making you jump.

"Oh! What do we have here? Is SooWoo *gasp* ticklish!?",U-kwon smirked.

"No! I was just surprised!",You lied and ran for the door.

"Oh no you don't! Get back her to i can tickle you to death.!!",The gunner ram after you and laughed.

You quickly opened the door and ran away, laughing happily. U-kwon ran out the door and chased you all through the house.

You thought,'I might not have an answer for you now ,but i can already tell, you're slowly taking my heart, bit by bit. Don't worry ,U-kwon, i'll have your answer soon.'

From up above on the quarterdeck, Block B were watching you and U-kwon play around.

"They would make a good couple..",Taeil said.

JaeHyo nodded,"It's a shame though that they can't be together though."

B-bomb sighed,"You mean when she finds out? Maybe, but if they love each other to get through that obstacle ,then there went be a problem."

"And if they can't?",P.O countered,"Love is strong ,but strong enough to survive through all bulls*** their gonna go through? I highly doubt it."

Zico pouted,"Look, they love each other, they can deal with their own love lives. So drop the subject ,and call it a day."

The crew sighed with a nod of their heads ,and didn't speak of the subject again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hai lovely readers!! Sorry for not updating yesterday, i was going to ,but i had A BIG case of writers block yesterday /.\ but I'm back! Hope you all enjoyed the chappie and have a nice day! d: