Too Close for Comfort

Damn You 'Badass' Pirates!

As you where mending U-kwon's wounds, you noticed many physical trait that you never noticed before.

You thought,'I never knew U-kwon had a mole on his eyebrow..."

Without thinking, you leaned closer to see his facial features better. You saw the small smile wrinkles he had around his mouth. Another mole on the side of his neck. And the random freckles U-kwon had around his jaw line.

[A/N: I'm not sure if U-kwon actually has freckles/moles on his face or not. I just made it up for this story!]

U-kwon started to wake up. He blinked at few times then actually woke up. You where spacing out while staring at him that you didn't notice U-kwon wasn't unconscious anymore.

"Um ... SooWoo-ah?",U-kwon shifted uncomfortably.

You blinked,"Hm...?",then you suddenly realized your face was verrry close to U-kwon's.

You quickly sat up straight and scratched the side of your arm akwardly. Within seconds your face flamed up. U-kwon's cheeks turned pink.

"So umm... how do you feel? Does your body hurt anywhere?",You looked around the room & asked.

U-kwon replied,"Uh, nae. My lip and collar bone hurts."

You nodded and pulled out a rectangular shaped tan colored healing bandage.

"Could like um ... move your tank top strap so i can put the bandage on your shoulder?",You asked.

U-kwon quietly nodded ,sat up, and moved his tank top strap. He tried to move it but it wouldn't move.

He asked,"It won't move. I'll just.... take off my tank top?"

You looked at the floor,"W-whatever works with you..."

'What the hecks wrong with you SooWoo! Your just tending to his wounds!! STOP BLUSHING AND BEING AKWARD!!',you mentally yelled at yourself.

U-kwon nodded & took off his tank top. You looked over at him & your eyes widened. U-kwon had quiet a toned stomach. His six-pack was very visible.

You blushed madly ,but told yourself,'Be strong SooWoo!! Don't get all girly ,'cause of some abs!!!'

You finally turned to U-kwon and patched the bandage onto his sholder. As you pat down the bandage, you spotted a different mark on his side.

"Hey um, U-kwon? Whats that??",You asked and pointed to the right side of his rib cage.

There, on his side was a big dark bruise/cut like mark. It went from his right shoulder blade to his torso. U-kwon quickly covered up the mark with his arm.

"I-it's nothing.",He said, uncomfortably.

Not wanting to be nosey, you didn't ask anymore about it. Then you took a q-tip and dabbed ointment onto it.

You held onto U-kwon's chin and applied the ointment. The akwardness in the room so thick that you could cut a plastic knife through it. You finished ointment-ing U-kwon's busted lip and leaned back.

"Done.",You smiled slightly,"You should stay in bed for the rest of today ,you got hurt preety bad."

"Araso, thank you SooWoo-ah.",U-kwon replied.

You shook your head,"I should be thanking you. Who knows what could've happened if you never came. Thank you, U-kwon, really."

"No problem.",He grinned ,but winced, forgetting that he had a busted lip.

You laughed quietly and stood up.

"Heal well U-kwon-shi.",You smiled and left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Oh my goodness ..... WHAT THE FLIP DID I JUST TYPE?!?!? i honestly have no idea why i just typed this. Oh well, whatever LOL. I'd like to say thanks to

toffies

for subscribing!!