JaeHyo's Story part 4

Damn You 'Badass' Pirates!

A/N: i wanna say thanks to

Hidayatul_Hmn & shanz_101

for subbing! And sorry about last chappie, i messed up at the ending & now I can't finish it /.\ so i'll just start this this chappie from where i left off, alright?

TO THE STORY!

As JaeHyo & the DaeMin's parents argued, the loading bar kept getting higher.

DaeMin banged shook the capsule,"Oppa!!"

"Huh?",JaeHyo turned away from DaeMin's parents.

His attention was now on his fiancé. He tuned out her parents and was now trying to help DaeMin get out of the memory eraser.

"89 percent ...... 90 percent ....",The machine was counting down /counting up.

DaeMin started to panick. As she did, it caused her to shake the capsule.

"95 percent ...... 97 percent ...",the machine said.

The capsule started to rock back & forth aggressively. At the very last minute, the capsule

fell over .....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hold on....",U-kwon said,"So she DIES?"

JaeHyo shook his head,"Aniya, let me finish."

"Fine, gosh...",U-kwon quieted down then glanced back over to your sleeping body.

**FLASHBACK**

It seemed as if everything got in slow motion the moment the capsule fell. Mr. and Mrs. Nam looked in shock. DaeMin was screaming in fear. And JaeHyo was running over, trying to stop the machine from falling.

And finally, it hit the floor. The door to the inside of the capsule was made of glass so it shattered from the fall. Other metal pieces of the capsule broke off.

Everything went back to it's original motion and everyone looked in shock. JaeHyo was first to take action and ran over to the capsule.

"Jagiya?! DaeMin!?",He called her.

The capsule was spewing tons of stem & electricity from broken wires. JaeHyo saw DaeMin underneath broken glass & metal. As quickly & safely as he could, he moved the metal & glass. The locks binding her to the machine where all broken, so he just safely pulled her out.

"D-DaeMin ? Baby all you alright?",JaeHyo asked an scooted away from the machine.

He layed her shoulders and head on his lap. JaeHyo cleaned off the dust from her cloths and was holding back tears.

JaeHyo's voice cracked,"Come on ,DaeMin. Wake u-up... Wake up for oppa."

After a multiple shakes & pleads, JaeHyo finally let his tears fall. He sobbed and held his fiancé close to his chest. JaeHyo couldn't stop crying, he stayed like that until he felta hand touch his arm.

He hiccuped and looked at the hand. It was a very familiar hand, JaeHyo looked at it more.

Then he heard a voice. "O-oppa...",A female voice called.

"DaeM-in?",JaeHyo hiccuped and loosened his hold on her.

DaeMin slowly looked up at him. "Nae... I-it's me op-ppa.",She gave a broken ,but still beautiful smile.

JaeHyo now smiled & cried joyfully. He then hugged his fiancé and kissed her multiple times.

JaeHyo smiled,"Oh god... I-I thought i l-lost you..."

DaeMin's parents looked angered, they had hoped DaeMin could have atleast lost all memory of JaeHyo.

DaeMin looked at her fiancé sadly. JaeHyo scrunched his eyebrows,"What's wrong jagiya? Are you really hurt?"

"Nae.",She nodded,"Right here.",and pointed to her heart.

"Are you okk baby?!",JaeHyo hugged her tighter,"Did glass hit your heart!?"

She giggled slightly,"Aniya, e-emotionally speaking s-silly..."

JaeHyo looked at her in a questionable manor. DaeMin went on,"Oppa... i think you're starting to slip away from my memories..."

"Mwo?! W-wait, that can't b-be!",JaeHyo said in denial.

But DaeMin nodded sadly and cried,"L-listen to me oppa, even if my memories g-get completely erased ,remember ,i will always love you. You will a-always be in my heart JaeHyo oppa.."

JaeHyo too cried ,then leaned down to give her one last ,long kiss.

When he pulled back, he took one long look at her face weakly smiling up at him. DaeMin started to blink multiple times. As she did, her smile started to fade and her loving eye changed into ones of odd curiosity. JaeHyo looked at her, it was the DaeMin he knew anymore.

She asked,"E-excuse me, but may i get o-off your lap please?"

Tears carelessly came from JaeHyo's eyes and nodded. DaeMin didn't look at him the way she did just a moment earlier. Her eyes where filled with love and care for him. Now, they looked at him as if JaeHyo was a new species to DaeMin's eyes.

DaeMin stood up, and saw her parents. "Umma! Appa!",She smiled and ran over to them.

JaeHyo looked at the now happy family come into a group hug. He thought,'You might not remember me now ,but i will never forget you ,Nam DaeMin. You will always and forever have my heart ,but just not our memories right now. I know i'm in there somewhere ,because no machine can take my love away from you."

JaeHyo got up and bowed,"Mianhae for bothering you. I seem to have gotten into the wrong house."

Mr. and Mrs. Nam glared at him ,but soon went back to reuniting with their daughter. Miss Yang escorted him out of the garage. As they left, DaeMin watched them in wonder.

'Bye cute guy. Why do you seem so familiar?',she thought then shook it off.

~~~~~~

JaeHyo had now left the Nam house. He sighed and looked at the house one last time ,before turning around and leaving. And he never looked back, as if nothing happened.

His heart wrenched ,but he kept replaying what DaeMin had said to him.

"You will always be in my heart ,Jaehyo oppa..."

JaeHyo smiled as one last tear escaped his eyes. 'One day, i'll come back to your memories. And when i do, i'll be waiting for you ,Nam DaeMin. My one and only love.'

**END OF FLASHBACK**

"Why did you leave? Why didn't you tell her you're her fiancé?",U-kwon looked at his hyung.

JaeHyo sighed,"What's the use? She'll just deny it anyways. Besides, all that matters is that i know she loves me."

"You're just as odd as Zico.",U-kwon rolled his eyes.

"Whatever.",JaeHyo chuckled,"So did you get the message of my story?"

"Nae, don't fall in love unless you want your girl to get her memory erased?",U-kwon asked.

"Sort of, the moral is just to not fall in love. You'll end up like me, heartbroken and forever hooked on one girl who can't even remember you.",JaeHyo said.

U-kwon frowned,"Hyung, i thought we went over this already. You can't stop me from loving SooWoo."

"I know i can't ,but i'm just warning you.",JaeHyo replied,"Love like this has conqencenes. It's even more dangerous than mine with DaeMin, cause if They find out you love her ...."

"Don't worry hyung ,i'm not that reckless.",U-kwon assured,"Now if you don't excuse me, i have a sleeping girl to watch over."

And with that, U-kwon walked back into your room. JaeHyo chuckled and whispered,"And he says i'm the odd one."

JaeHyo then looked into your room and saw U-kwon pulling the blanket cover over you more. 'But really U-kwon, you have to be careful. I don't want history to repeat itself. But this time, the consequences are much more severe.',then he left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: urggg, i feel like the ending was kinda off-ish :/ oh well hope you guys like the update! It feels like i keep piling drama ontop of drama o_o whatever ....