A Date?

Damn You 'Badass' Pirates!

~Recap~

U-kwon asked, "Um jagiya?"

"Hm?", you responded.

"W-wanna go on a date... with me?"

~End of Recap~

It took you a while to register the fact that U-kwon just asked you on a date. Once you realized it, you rinsed off the small pot you were cleaning and put it on the rack where all the other clean, dry pots and bowls laid. Afterwards, you slowly turned around ,so that you were now facing U-kwon. You gently pushed him away from you. Now you could look at him properly.

"What did you say?", you asked, making sure your ears weren't playing tricks with your hearing.

U-kwon began to play with the suds on his hands nervously.

Then he repeated ,"I um ... I want to know if you wanted to ,like, go on a date with me? I-it's completely fine if you don't want to! I mean, i understand if you don't like dates and any other s*** that. We could always do something els--

"U-kwon.", you replied, cutting him of from his rambling.

He looked at you ,"What..?"

"You know you tend to ramble on and on when your nervous?", you smiled, causing his ears to turn red ,"But i think that's cute."

He grinned sheepishly at you ,"Does that mean yes?"

You nodded,"Yes, i'll go on a date with you."

The grin on U-kwon's face spread even wider. Out of happiness, he suddenly wrapped his arms around you ,forming a tight bear hug. When he embraced you, you froze with wide eyes, surprised from the sudden hug. His embrace felt strong yet comfortable ,as if you belonged in U-kwon's arms. Suddenly, your heart rate started to accelerate, you hoped he didn't hear it. What you didn't know was U-kwon's heart ,too was beating just as fast as yours.

U-kwon pulled away from you slightly with a bright smile, "Thank you ,jagiya! You won't regret it! I promise!"

"I'm keeping you to your word. I better not regret this!", you teased ,"What time is it?"

U-kwon thought for a short while ,"How about... five o' clock on Saturday?"

"Ok.", you agreed with a happy smile.

U-kwon hugged you once more. When he let you go, he gave you one last smile before turning around to the exit. Just as U-kwon took his third step, he felt a soggy soap sponge hit against the back of his head. He turned back around to see you with arms crossed and an expression that read: are you serious?

He pouted and picked up the washing tool ,"What the hell? Why did you throw this at me?!"

"Seriously!?", you growled, ignoring his question ,"You're just going to leave me to clean the rest of these dishes? Just 'cause i said i'll go on a date with you? Oh no, get your pirate back over here and help me with these pots! Please."

"Sorry jagiya.", U-kwon apologized and headed back to the sink.

This time, instead of the back hug technique he did earlier, U-kwon stood next to you and went back to dish washing. You smiled triumphantly ,and also started to clean the dirty pots. Half way though washing the remaining bowls and pots, a question resurfaced into your mind.

"Hey U-kwon.",You said ,"Can i ask you something?"

"You already did, silly SooWoo.", the brunette chuckled as he scrubbed off the grease from a big pot ,"Sure, what is it?"

"Is JaeHyo-sshi birthday really coming soon?", you asked.

U-kwon nodded his head ,"Yup, on the 23 rd why? Are you thinking about giving him a b-day present?"

"Yeah.", you honestly answered ,"Do you have any ideas on what i should get for him?"

"Nothing, get him nothing."

"Why?"

"JaeHyo hyung isn't the type to celebrate stuff. Mostly his birthday.", the gunner said ,"He wouldn't even keep the presents we gave him! He insisted he return them or keep them ,so every year we just sneak his presents into his room when he's gone."

You gave an airy laugh ,then U-kwon went on ,"That's why you shouldn't get JaeHyo hyung anything. He'll reject it ,and you'll be regretting wasting your money for nothing."

You shook your head ,"I don't care, I'm still getting him a present! I noticed how exhausted he would look after coming back from his job. It seems as if he was working his limbs off. The least i could do for JaeHyo-sshi is get him something to show i appreciate how hard he's working ,even if it isn't for the crews welfare. And that i appreciate him as a person, as a friend."

U-kwon looked at you, surprised by your sudden speech ,'Damn, SooWoo really is serious about this. How sweet ...'

"So, can you please just tell me what i should get for JaeHyo-sshi on his birthday?", you asked sincerely.

U-kwon sighed deeply as you both finished cleaning up and drying the last of the dirty dishes. "Well... If you insist~", he gave you a small smile.

You smiled happily ,"Thank you ,U-kwon!"

"Anything for you ,jagiya.", he said lovingly.

You laughed ,"So any suggestions on what JaeHyo-sshi would like or need?"

"Alot of things.", U-kwon joked ,"Like a better job, better weapons, maybe even a girlfriend!"

"Seriously.", you chuckled and lightly punched him arm ,"I need some kind of idea!"

U-kwon laughed, slowly his smiling expression turned into one of surprise. As if an idea popped into his brain.

"That's it!", he snapped his fingers ,"A girlfriend!"

You frowned slightly ,"Really ,U-kwon, i thought we were being seriou-"

The brown haired male stopped you ,"No really! A girlfriend! We could get him a girlfriend!"

"Wait a minute.", you held up your hands ,"We? I thought You were going to Help Me find a gift for him. Not both of us."

"Do you want to give JaeHyo hyung a good present or not?", U-kwon tested, you nodded ,"Well then ,like what you said. You need My help, so theoretically speaking, WE're going to get him this gift, together."

You sighed ,"Fine. Now back to what you were saying earlier. We get him a girlfriend? He's interested in someone?"

"I guess you could say it that way.", U-kwon smirked ,"Actually, he's been 'interested' this certain girl for a while already."

"What's her name?"

"Nam DaeMin."

"Cute name. Is she some kind of model? Or new idol??"

"Haha, nah. JaeHyo hyung actually knows her on a personal level."

"Perfect!",you clasped your hands together ,"Now all we have to do is just call her. It won't be that hard to convince her to get together with JaeHyo-sshi ,right? I mean, the guy's drooled over by practically every girl who lay's eyes on him."

The brunette raised a suspicious eyebrow at your last comment ,"Oh really? Does that last part count in you? Do you 'drool over' JaeHyo hyung every time you lay eyes on him?"

You looked at him, surprised, then quickly shot back in a taunting manor ,"I'm beginning to have second thoughts on going on a date with you this Friday. Considering you believe that i supposedly drool over JaeHyo-sshi. How about i just cancel our whole date plans ,and go out with him instead? Yeah, that sounds splendid!"

U-kwon stared at you, jaw dropped and shocked. He bit his lip ,"Hehehe, you know i was just playing around ,jagiya! You know i wouldn't assume something so stupid!", then he quickly wrapped his arm over your shoulder with an assuring wide grin.

You quietly laughed with a roll of your eyes. Before you could mock him, there was a voice heard from the kitchens entrance.

"Yah! What's taking you guy's so long?! Are you both having some kind of secret make out session in there!?", Taeil frowned.

U-kwon pulled away from you & glared at the eldest ,"You wish! Just so you can get a peek!"

Taeil scoffed ,"Whatever! Just get your a**se outta there! Zico & JaeHyo are taking us out to get new cloths & equipment."

You both nodded & left the kitchen.