Our First Date pt1

Damn You 'Badass' Pirates!

A/N: Hello there!! Did you miss me? Or more so this fanfic? lol.

I am truly sorry i left y'all hanging for .... over 2 years!! I take full responsiblity for my carelessness. I've grown a lot since when i published this fic ,and after re-reading the story, my writing style then makes me want to cringe. I'm probably going to end up changing some of the wording (or not because i'm a lazy teenager.) Also, WOW, there are over 100+ people subscibed to this story?!?! I'm really honored ,and kind of overwhelmed. And i'm sorry i can't do the little shout-out thank you's anymore ,because there's so many people since the haitus.

And before you start reading, i have a few other things i need to address:

I've briefly re-read this fic to get a feel of it again ,so excuse me if some of the characters act somewhat different/even more OC than before.

and.. I PROMISE, i'm going to finish this story! Some way or another, i'm doing it! I already have the ending planned, just gotta... make everything come together.

(Also, prepare for some mega fluff!!) Alright! Enough staling! ON TO THE STORY!


 

Afternoon came, and it was fairly boring for you. Although you learned to cope with plain afternoons, this certain one felt like it lagged on longer than usual. Every minute felt like hours. Every hour, days. You leaned against the rear deck rail ,lamely. Staring aimlessly at your surroundings, you parted your lips and blew visible breath out. You kept doing that for the next few minutes, then turned around and laid your forearms on the cold wooden rail.

Suddenly, you subconsciously started to think of images and random thoughts. Most of which were of U-kwon. You felt heat radiate from your cheeks and ears as a warm smile spread across your mouth. You couldn't explain why ,but if there's anything U-kwon related, you would always feel a surge of happiness come through your being. As much as you didn't want to admit it ,but you really enjoy being with the gunman.

'What are umma and appa going to think of this?',You thought, then chuckled bitterly. 'They won't care. They never have. All they care about is putting up a front for anyone that was watching.'

You gasped as you felt a pair of arms wrap around you, pulling you away from your thoughts. You spun around ,and lo and behold, it's the man you were just thinking about.

U-kwon grinned,"Hey ,jagiya. Missed me?"

"Barely. Need i remind you of who kidnapped me?",You jabbed your index finger at his chest.

"Oh come on, it's been over half a year. And it's not like we're torturing you.", He said as he pulled away from you.

You deadpanned,"I have to live with all of you. If that doesn't sound like torture, i don't know what is."

U-kwon gave you a hurt look ,then took your hand. He guided you down to the exit of the ship. Just as you both were about to leave, you heard..

"HAVE FUN, LOVE BIRDS~~! MAKE GOOD DECISIONS!!', you guessed was Zico.

Then you heard the sound of JaeHyo's voice,"He means don't do anything he would do!!"

You covered your embarassed face and U-kwon laughed, as you both left the ship. You both walked down the docks.

"So what do you have planned ,U-kwon?",You ask.

"It's a surprise~",He smirked ,before interlacing his hand with yours. "You look cute, by the way."

You felt your ears heat up. Then you looked over at U-kwon. He wore a simple black sweater with a white collar undershirt ,with dark jeans that were rolled up over his black military boots. His hair, which was usually gelled up and back ,was down over his face, nearly grazing his eyes. This look made him look a cute college student ,instead of a pirate that knew his way around a gun.

"Thanks. You clean up quite well for a pirate.", you playfully bump his shoulder with yours.

"Well i gotta keep up with the times ,but thank you.", He smiled ,satified.

"Seriously though, where are we going?", you switch subjects.

U-kwon chuckled,"Oh, you'll find out."

-------

At a certain point during your walk, U-kwon instructed you to close your eyes. After a few minutes of arguing ,and losing, you blindly followed after him to wherever he was leading you. You keep a firm grip on his hand ,so you wouldn't lose him. Eventually, all you could hear was the sound of gravel under your feet ,and the gentle sound of water.

"Don't tell me this is actually a trap ,and you're going to drown me?",You gulped.

You could hear U-kwon let out a laugh,"God no. But we're almost there."

You took a dozen more steps ,when you felt the gravel under your shoes transition to a more solid surface. Wood. U-kwon stopped walking.

"Okay. Open your eyes."

You slowly opened your eyes, you gasped, you both were on a bridge. The scenery before took your breathe away. "Holy... wow", you whisper in awe, slowly spinning around to get a full view of your surroundings. You turned your face to the gunman, smiling, "Are we at a pond?"

He nodded, taking a step towards you,"Yup. I didn't know where else to take you, and this is the closest i got to being all romantic and sh**. Besides, this place is usually empty around this time of year ,so it's nice and quiet.", He rubbed the back of his neck warily. "What do you think?"

You couldn't control your face ,and you gave him a big smile,"It's beautiful ,U-kwon. Believe it or not, i've never been to one of these ponds. So, thank you for taking me here."

You put your hands against the wooden rail of bridge. The pond really was beautiful, you drank it all in. The soft snow on the edges of the rocks in the pond. The frosted trees. You almost forgot how cold it was ,because you were so enchanted by the scenery. Then something crossed your field of vision. U-kwon's hand formed a firm fist infront of your face. You cocked an eyebrow at him. He coughed into his other hand awkwardly.

"Here. This is for you.", He opened his fist. "I don't really know what your finger size ,so i had to guesstimate. But i mean, i could just get you a chain and it could be a necklace!"

You didn't know how to respond. In his palm was gorgous ring, it was like nothing you've seen before. It was clear ring ,but embedded within the ring were tiny pink and blue flowers. You gently took the ring from his hand ,and tested the ring on each finger to see which would fit. You finally slid the ring onto your left ring finger.

"You're just full of surprises today.", You murmur, looking up at him.

U-kwon looked away from you ,smiling,"Gotta keep you on your toes--oof!"

He didn't get the chance to finish his words. You wrapping you arms around his neck and pulling him closer to you ,giggling like a little school girl. U-kwon rested him arms around your waist.

You whispered into the crook of his neck,"Thank you, really."

"You're very welcome.",He whispered back, hugging you tighter.

'Damn, i wish we could stay like this forever. Away from the crew, infinite, everything.',U-kwon thought.

You both pulled away slightly, now facing each other. You looked up into U-kwon's brown eyes. He stared back at you, then lowered his gaze to your lips. He shut his eyes ,and started to slowly move closer and closer to your face.

You just kept staring at him with so many thoughts running through your mind,'Uhh, what do i do? Is this the time when we kiss? What do i do with my face? Should i just copy him? I'll just copy him..'

Tilting your head to the opposite side of his, you shut your eyes. You could feel his breath on you. And just as you thought you felt his lips graze yours, you felt another sensation. It was soft ,but cold, and melted seconds after touching your skin. You opened your eyes ,and looked up.

Snow.

 


 

A/N: Ahh, so close! Mwahaha, not yet lovely readers c; Jesus, this probably the longest chapter i wrote! And about the ring. It's actually a bangle ,but for a while i thought it was a ring lol you can find it on Etsy.com for around $43-45 (my wallet weeps)(btw not sponsored).

Please, please leave a comment down in the comment section. Tell me if you like the new writing style. What you like, dislike, anything to help improve my writing style ,and for your reading pleasure(: (It's 2:42AM) I'm gonna go to bed now.

'Til next time, have a lovely day!!