The New Plan

Damn You 'Badass' Pirates!
The rest of Infinite started to go silent at their hyung's suggestion. That silence didn't last for very long ,because the youngest ,SungJong, soon opened his mouth to speak.

The next six words that came out of his mouth gave the group some hope.

He said,"I... I think i know her name..."

The boys hyungs looked at him ,surprised. Half the group looked at the maknae with suspicion written on their faces. While the other half had believed him.

Nobody replied to SungJong, so he went on,"Remember when we were at the hardware store? A few days ago?"

"Yeah ,but what the hell does that have to do with anything?",Hoya asked.

SungJong replied,"Well, while you guys were talking to that girl. I was looking through the magazines. And i kind of noticed something on one of the covers-"

DongWoo interrupted the maknae,"It had better not be some kind of !!"

"It wasn't.",SungJong assured ,then asked,"Um, hyungs, what is ''?"

The whole crew exclaimed in union,"NOTHING YOU SHOULD KNOW!"

SungYeol chuckled awkwardly,"He he he, DongWoo ment CORN, not ... That. Never say that or ask of that word OK SungJong??"

The youngest looked at his elders in confusion ,but nodded his head anyways. Infinite might have been bad guys ,but they still cared about one another. And one thing they really cared about was preserving their maknaes innocence as much as possible.

SungGyu changed the subject,"Anyways, back to what you were saying SungJong?"

SungJong nodded,"Oh yeah! Well, on the magazine, it was a picture of the daughter to the Young family, you know? That really rich family? Well, their daughter ,Young SooWoo, looks ALOT like the girl we stalked today."

"Don't be retarded SungJong, it can't possibly be....",WooHyun said ,but trailed off.

Infinite started think harder on the possibility. That's when wheels started to turn in their brains.

SungYeol said lowly,"No... They couldn't possibly."

"But... It all makes sense...!",L said in shock.

All of the sudden, all of Infinite ,minus SungJong, said in union,"THEY KIDNAPPED YOUNG SOOWOO!!"

SungGyu stocked his chin,"At all connects! Block B kidnapped Young SooWoo ,but why?"

DongWoo replied with the snap of his fingers,"Hey, doesn't the Young family have like these two big a** diamonds? Those Block Heads might have thought if they stole the daughter, they could put up a ransom thing for the diamonds!"

"Soo, like a trade? Diamonds for the daughter?",Hoya asked, DongWoo nodded.

WooHyun shook his head,"They truly are retarded. There's NO WAY they would actually think they could get away with the Young's family heirlooms just because they have their daughter."

"Yeah.",L agreed then looked at SungGyu,"What should we do now then hyung?"

"Hm, well judging by how she seemed to act all relaxed and friendly around the Block Heads, i don't think she knows her true purpose to them.",SungGyu explained,"So in other words, i don't think she knows Block B is using her to get to the diamonds."

SungYeol questioned,"But what if she already knows ,but she's just been ,like, brainwashed?"

"I doubt it.",DongWoo countered,"She called those d***heads her friends and she said it like it was the real s***."

SungJong then spoke up,"So then, what do we do?"

After hearing all new information, SungGyu's lips turned into a wicked smirk,"If what your saying is true, that Young SooWoo doesn't know she's being used. Then how about we tell her the truth? She looks like a girl that doesn't put up with s*** and could fight her own fights with that smart mouth of hers. It would also be quite interesting to see her reaction when she finds out~"

The Infinite members looked at their leader with evil looks, which ment they agreed.

WooHyun grinned,"So then when she's finds out, she'll probably leave the ship and that's when we strike?"

"Correct.",SungGyu nodded.

SungJong tilted his head,"But what if we get her while she's angry? Won't it be hard for us to 'strike' when she's mad."

DongWoo crossed his arms,"Well we just gotta take out chances. Her reaction could go two ways. She'll storm out the ship p***ed as f*** OR she'll run out the ship crying her eyes out and heart broken. Either way we're going to kidnap her."

"I hope she'll be all sad when she figures out.",Hoya hoped,"Speaking of when SooWoo finds out, when exactly will we like tell her?"

"Not right now or anytime soon.",SungGyu replied,"We gotta wait for the best time to tell her. Right now isn't that time, Block Heads are probably really over protective of her by now. How about we wait.... A month or so? By then Block Heads will have their guards down & forgetting all about us."

SungYeol asked,"What if a month or so is already too late?"

SungGyu frowned,"Why do you always have to c***block by ideas!?! *sigh* Just trust me on this ok? Wait a few months, them we can do our magic."

SungYeol sighed and shook his head,"Fine..."

"Good.",The leader smiled,"Anymore questions?",the crew stayed silent,"Alright, then that's end of discussion. You all can leave to your own places now."

The six other crew members nodded and walked out the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Good time of the day you're living in lovely readers!! I hope you liked the update. ^^ oh! And where are my mannors? I almost forgot to thank

Tardisbabe and KimMiYa

for subs subscribing !!! d: