Your Humiliating Task

Damn You 'Badass' Pirates!
The guys where talking amongst themselves as they thought up a good humiliating thing for you to do.

You hollared,"Are you guys done conversing yet?!"

"Almost!!",They said.

You blew a raspberry out of impatience. Then you said,"And don't go easy on me just 'cause i'm a girl!"

TaeIl winked,"Don't worry ,sweetheart. We wouldn't dare."

You lifted an eye brow at Taeil ,but nodded satisfied. After 10 minutes of talking/arguing ,BlockB finally came to a decision. They gestured you to come over.

You sighed.'FINALLY!' and walked over.

Zico grinned,"So your task is to .............. go to 8 blocks and do this. Go across every lawn & side walk screaming as loud as you possibly can all the kpop groups you can think of from the top of your head. You keep doing this until one of us comes to the center of the block holding up a boombox."

"The songs will be at random. When you see us hold up the boombox or hear the song. You either keep running around while doing the dance to that song, sing along loudly to the song while also doing the fan chant, or do both. When you can't hear the music anymore, you run off to the next block and do it all over again.",B-bomb finished.

"Hm, alright. Let's do this!",You said confidently ,but in the inside you where anxious & self conscious.

'No! You can do this SooWoo! It's just 1 little thing you gotta do! Don't be a scaredy cat!!',You told yourself.

Finally, you & BlockB headed off to the blocks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: What did you think of SooWoo/your humiliating task? Too much? Not good? I'm sorry if it , this is the best i could think of!!