B

Damn You 'Badass' Pirates!
It's been about 2 days since the whole Block incident ,and U-kwon was healing well. You tried to check up on him ,but everytime you did Block B stopped you or made you do something else.

Today, you walked to his bedroom ,but Kyung walked out of the door and stopped you.

"Hi SooWoo!",He smiled and leaned casually on the door,"What's up?"

"I was just about to check on U-kwon.",You looked at Kyung,"What are you doing...?"

"Nothing yet!",Kyung grinned.

You replied,"Um, ok. Do you mind moving so i can see U-kwon??"

"Yes ,yes i do.",He smiled.

"Um, pardon?",You scrunched your eyebrows.

"Oh look! I think mr.Gobbles ran away again! HELP ME FIND HIM!!",Kyung hooked arms with you and ran off to the deck.

"AHH!! KYUNG! LET ME GO! HE'S A CHICKEN! HE WON'T GO EVERY FAR !!",You yelled as he dragged you away from his bedroom.

As Kyung dragged you away. Kyung & U-kwon's bedroom door opened. Out walked U-kwon and he scratched his head.

P.O walked pasted him. U-kwon asked,"Um, P.O, did you see SooWoo come by my room ,by chance?"

"SooWoo-ah? Ani.",P.O shook his head and left.

U-kwon frowned,'I swear i thought i heard her. Maybe i was hearing stuff. I haven't seen her for the past few days ,though. SooWoo, are you avoiding me?'

He slowly walked back into the bedroom ,and shut the door behind him. Right after he shut the door, you ran into the hall.

You blew air into your cheeks and look around. You said to yourself,"Kyung seriously needs a leash for that chicken."

You walked back out of the hall.

~~~~~

BlockB kept on ing you & U-kwon. U-kwon started to think you where actually avoiding him. So when he finally finished healing ........ he avoided you too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: I'm really starting to confuse myself about what I'm typing o__o