Friends of the Past

Damn You 'Badass' Pirates!
A/N: Hello lovely readers! ^^ This chappie will be a brief summary (i hope it's just a summary) of Zico & SungGyu's past lives before the whole rivalry started. Just to get you readers a good enough idea of how this spark of hatred had started. Hope you enjoy!!

.

NOW TO THE STORY!

Zico sped off into the next few blocks away from the store. The blond stopped at a random brick building to take a breather. He laid his back against the wall with a frustrated sigh.

Zico said under his breath,"Aish .... That douche just had to bring up the past."

"Still... wish things didn't turn out the way they did.",A frown started to form onto Zico's lips as he resurfaced and replayed the events from his youthful years in his mind.

**FLASHBACK**

It was a breezy June day. There was a young boy ,at the tender age of seven, playing outside in his backyard all by his lonesome. He played with two action figures ,one in each hand, making them fight one another. Minding his own business, the young korean boy sat in the dry grass while colliding the plastic toys towards one another ,and making sound effects with his mouth.

Then out of the blue, a blue and green water colored looking ,medium sized toy ball went sailing over the fence located in the left region. The boy's attention was stuck on the miniature human looking toys that he hadn't even noticed the ball rolling his way. That was until the ball finally reached him, the young male jumped slightly at the unexpected contact with the ball then craned his head over to the area he felt the ball touch him. He looked with surprise washed over his face as he laid eyes on the sphere shaped play toy. The boy dropped his two action figures and turned to face the ball to pick it up. Just as he took the ball into his grasp, there was a voice heard from the fence the ball originated from.

It was the voice of a young boy, they said,"Y-yah, that's my ball!"

The boy tilted his head up to see the face of another little boy looking back at him from the top of the fence. The boy stood up quickly while still holding the ball.

He asked,"Who are you? I never saw you around here before."

"I just moved here a few days ago.",The fence boy answered,"My names SungGyu, what's your name?"

The boy nodded his head, understanding,"Oooh, well my names JiHo.",he pointed to himself with a friendly smile.

The ten year old SungGyu smiled back at him,"Hi, it's nice to meet 'cha Jiho, can i have my ball now?"

JiHo nodded and walked over to the fence. He stepped back a bit and threw the ball over.

"Thanks!",SungGyu grinned and went after the ball.

"You're welcome!",JiHo replied.

Soon after, SungGyu went back to the fence. He said,"Hey, since we're neighbors and all, do you wanna be my friend?"

JiHo being the friendly little kid he was, agreed with the nod of his head,"Sure~!"

"Great! So do you wanna come over to play catch?",SungGyu suggested.

"Araso.",Jiho smiled happily,"I'll be over there in a second, i just need to ask my parents."

"Ok.",SungGyu made the OK sign with his hands.

Jiho ran off into his household to talk to his parents. His parents agreed and Jiho happily went to the neighboring house.

From that day onward, Jiho and SungGyu have been the best of pals. They did almost everything with each other. Even though their three year was a bit big, the duo still stuck with each other like glue.

Their tight bond didn't last forever ,obviously. The bond SungGyu and Zico had started to loosen bit by bit the day SungGyu entered high school.