Do NOT Fall in Love!

Damn You 'Badass' Pirates!
It was now 8 in the evening. You and Block B where in the dining room eating the sushi B-bomb made.

You joked,"Are you sure you made these ,B-bomb? They taste too good."

B-bomb raised his eyebrow,"Are you questioning my sushi-making abilities?"

"Yup, what you gonna do about?",You laughed and popped a sushi roll into your mouth.

"I'm gonna--",B-bomb said ,but was cut off by Zico.

Zico shoved a sushi into B-bomb's mouth and grinned,"He's gonna eat his sushi quietly like a good boy."

You looked at Zico,'The things this guy does or says are so weird.',then went back to enjoying the sushi.

When you finished, you stood up with a plate of some sushi and a cup of water. You said,"I'll go give these to U-kwon."

You where about to leave ,but JaeHyo stopped you in your tracks. He said,"No, it's fine. I can do it."

You replied stubbornly,"Thats alright, i can do it."

"No really. Besides, i need to get something from my room so might as well bring this with me.",JaeHyo lied.

"Fine.",You handed the food to JaeHyo and sat back down, in dismay.

'Why am i so sad?',You thought,'It's just giving U-kwon dinner. Nothing more ,nothing less. SooWoo, stop being so weird. Urg, these guy's weirdness is rubbing off on me.'

You went back to eating your dinner.

JaeHyo went off to U-kwon & Kyung's room. He knocked on the door and waited a moment.

Then he heard U-kwon say,"It's unlocked."

U-kwon expected to see you ,but instead, JaeHyo walked in.

He frowned a bit ,then smiled,"Sup hyung."

JaeHyo replied,"Hey, B-bomb made sushi. And it's preety good, so eat it all, araso?",he set it down in the nightstand.

"Nae, gomawo.",U-kwon sat up and began to eat the food.

JaeHyo sat down on Kyung's messy bed that was next to U-kwon's. He then asked,"You where expecting to see SooWoo-ah, weren't you?"

Suddenly, U-kwon choked on the sushi & quickly drank his water. "S-SooWoo? Don't be stupid hyung.",U-kwon laughed akwardly.

"Oh don't lie ,U-kwon.",JaeHyo frowned,"You waited for her. You probably even thought of her the whole day, didn't you?"

U-kwon kept quiet, he couldn't lie. That was true, he waited until you came by to check up on him.

JaeHyo said,"Answer me this. Do you like SooWoo?"

"What if i do?",U-kwon asked.

"Your playing with fire ,U-kwon! And in the end, you'll get burned.",JaeHyo hissed.

U-kwon looked at him,"What are you trying to say?"

"What i'm saying is ,do NOT fall in love with SooWoo.",JaeHyo ordered,"Pirates and love do not mix. I'm telling you this before you get hurt, emotionally speaking."

JaeHyo stood up and walked to the door.

"And i'm telling you this ,hyung. I know i'm falling for SooWoo-ah. And i'm not planning on stopping anytime soon.",U-kwon said.

"I warned you....",JaeHyo sighed sadly. Without facing him, JaeHyo walked out the door & closed it.

U-kwon frowned deeply at the door ,and kept on eating the sushi.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ A/N: whao, tension is rising, i think. And also, new subbie ^^

kristelle001

Thanks for subbing!!