Winter

Damn You 'Badass' Pirates!
[TIME SKIP- one month later!]

.

It had been a month already since Block B's encounter with Infinite. Ever since that day, you didn't see Infinite again. Which eased Block B & your nerves. Later on, the whole Infinite case became forgotten.

It was now the beginning of the month of December. Which ment winter had came ,and all it's freezing winds & snow. You woke up early ,as always, and headed off to the kitchen. When you stepped out of your room, a sudden gust of cold wind came your way and into the hall. You shivered and rubbed your hands to your outer forearms to heat up your upper body. Then you walked out to the deck.

You shivered as you looked up at the slightly dew covered and slightly frozen ship sails. You sighed,"Winter already? Wow, it already shows on the ship.",you said to yourself.

Out of nowhere, someone spoke,"It's always like this when December comes around."

You jumped at the unknown voice. You looked all around and your eyes landed on a figure standing at the entrance of the bedroom hall. It was Zico.

You chuckled,"I knew that already. Why are you up at such an ungodly hour ,Zico? I thought you weren't a morning person.

Zico smiled,"I'm not ,but it's just one of those days i accidentally wake up a few hours earlier than i usually do. Why are you up ,SooWoo-ah?"

"Someone around here has to make you guys breakfast, and today, it's me.",You pointed to yourself using your thumbs.

"I see.",The captain then changed the subject,"So what do you think of winter?"

You raised your brow,"Random. Haha, well i think winters beautiful. It's just something about this season that brings everyone into such a happy and jolly attitude. Like there's actually peace on earth."

Zico smiled,"Me too! I can't wait til the first snow so i can play in the snow with the guys."

"You're such a little kid at heart.",You chuckled,"Anyways, i gotta go get cracking on breakfast. I'm thinking about making an American style this time, what do you think?"

Zico grinned and rubbed his stomach,"Sounds good, like every other dish you cook up~",then he winking playfully.

You joked,"Are you flirting with me? You're lucky U-kwon wasn't around to see that, he would've thrown a fit."

"Don't worry your pretty little head,"Zico patted your head,"You're all U-kwon's. Now if you don't excuse me, I'm going to head off somewhere.",and with that he headed to the exit of the ship.

You asked,"Where to?"

"Oh um... Just, a morning jog around the the blocks.",He grinned widely and quickly left.

You looked confusingly at the captains direction ,but shook it off and went to the kitchen.

Zico jumped off the wooden plank that connected the ship to the docks. He scanned the area as he stretched.

'Hmm, where could those missing posters be this time.',He thought,'Oh well, might as well check everywhere.'

Then walked off and into the suburban area of the downtown area. Zico and the rest of the guys have been taking turns searching for missing posters of you. So far, they haven't had much luck. Which was a very big headbanger for them to wrap their brains around.

Zico began to leave the harbor ,and scoured the blocks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: hai lovely readers~ sorry if this update was kinda boring, I'm sick so it's kinda hard to focus on my writing well. And to make things this worse, I'm still suffering fron writers block =___=" hopefully BOTH things will go away soon d: Anywho, until the next update, good bye~!!