Stranger Danger~

Damn You 'Badass' Pirates!
~Recap~

.

You were so deep in your thoughts that you hadn't noticed you walked into yet another person. The collision caused you to stop your train of thought. You then looked infront if you to see who the unknown male that you walked into was. Then he turned around and you .................

~End of Recap~

You finally got to see his face. And you looked up at him in surprise. This kind of surprise wasn't one of the bad kind ,but of good. Suddenly, a smile of relief spread across your face.

"P.O!!",You said,"Where have you ,B-bomb and TaeIl been?!? I've been looking all over the place for you three!"

P.O replied,"Well i was just walking around. And Taeil hyung is probably somewhere, same with B-bomb hyung. Yah, i thought you were with B-bomb."

"I WAS before some annoying guy's made me lose him.",You sighed.

"Oh, haha were they trying to flirt with you?",P.O smirked.

You quickly shook your head,"A-ani! All they did was ask what my name was. And one of them asked if i came here alone or with you guys.... Weird, right?"

P.O suddenly tensed, then he asked,"Were they pirates...?"

"Nae, i think Infinity was their crew name.",You replied.

P.O thought,'S***!!!! Infinite's here?! F***, they must be here 'cause they think we're close with SooWoo! F***, we gotta get outta here before they figure out who SooWoo is!'

P.O turned to you,"SooWoo-ah, we need find B-bomb and TaeIl and get the f*** outta here."

"Exactly what i was thinking.",You agreed.

"Good, now i think it's best if we split up. You find TaeIl, i'll find B-bomb.",The blond explained.

You gawked,"But i just found you! Why can't we just find they both together?!"

"'Cause it'll take less time if we find each one separately. And don't worry, if you haven't found TaeIl in like 10-15 minutes, just go to the front and wait there for me & B-bomb ,and i'll find TaeIl.",P.O reasoned.

You sighed,"Oh fine ,but if i get kidnapped AGAIN, I'm suing your !!"

"Araso, sue my a**. Just go already! The quicker we get outta here ,the better!",P.O chuckled and shooed you off to the opposite direction.

You blew air into your cheeks as you walked away from the maknae. As you walked, you thought of all the places TaeIl would be at and what he was wearing. You scanned each area as thoroughly as you possibly can. Still no sign of the short pirate. After searching through atleast five stands already, you had no luck. Now you looked around a few other food stands. That's when you heard a voice speak to from behind.

"Um, pardon me little lady...",they said in an unsure tone, it sounded like a guy.

You wanted to ignore the voice ,but curiosity got the best of you and you spun around. Just as you expected, it was a pirate from the Infinite crew. It actually surprised you that you still recognized all their faces after meeting them only once.

You scowled,"Aish, what's with you guys?! Sorry ,but i don't have time to play with pretend right now, soo.... Good bye~!"

You waved at the man. As you waved your hand ,the guy quickly took your hand. Your eyes widened when you realized he had wrapped his hand around your whole hand. He gripped firmly, a little too firm in your say.

You winced,"I'd appreciate it if you could please let go of my hand."

He stared at you as if he was glaring into your soul. Then a smirk form upon his lips.

He said in a low tone,"Ha, I'm not letting you get away. You might have been able to run away from my crew mates ,but your luck ends here. I don't mean any harm ,all i need is some answers. So be a good little girl and answer them for me."

"And if i don't...?",You questioned , unamused.

After you said your snarky reply, you suddenly got pulled by the chin. The male had grabbed your chin and pulled your face forward. Now your face was directly infront of his. He looked into your eyes ,mercilessly.

"Don't test me you little h**.",He narrowed his eyes.

You rolled your eyes,"Oo~ you're scary, can't even give me a straight answer."

"Listen here ,b****, i just want some answers and i'll be on my f***ing way ,araso?!",He clenched your wrist and chin harder.

"Aish, ow.",You hissed,"Fine! But atleast tell me what you're name is."

The Infinite members smirked, satisfied,"Araso, the names L. Now for my questions."

"Lemme hear it, you ...",You sighed in annoyance.

He replied,"What's your name? And what's your relationship with Block B?"