Sticky Rice War

Damn You 'Badass' Pirates!
A/N: Thanks you to

BenaiferCHOI

For subscribing

~TIME SKIP~

It's already been almost a whole month since you agreed to being U-kwon's test girlfriend. Things have been going good. U-kwon was quite open with you ,but still took it slow with you because he knew you've never had a boyfriend before. He also always helped you with anything just to be with you.

It was a cool October day ,and you where cooking in the kitchen with B-bomb. Your back was facing the door as you where using the oven. That's when you felt two arms wrap around your waist.

"Jagiya~",Someone purred.

You sighed,"U-kwon..."

You turned your head to see your test boyfriend looking at you with a bright smile. Then he layed his chin on your right shoulder.

"So what cha guys cooking?",He asked.

"We're working on making kimbap.",B-bomb answered while chopping some vegetables.

U-kwon grinned,"Daebak! I love kimbap! Mind if i try one?"

He reached out of the plate of the bite sized meal ,but you swatted his hand away. You frowned,"Yah! Their not completely perfect yet!"

"Pfft, it looks perfect to me, like every other dish you make. Perfect~",U-kwon beamed.

You rolled your eyes,"Flattery gets you nowhere ,U-kwon. But thank you."

"Yah, it's U-kwon OPPA.",U-kwon pouted and poked your side.

"Says who?",You asked and worked on more kimbap.

U-kwon said,"Says me, im your oppa aren't i?"

"You and the rest of BlockB ,but you don't see me calling them oppa either.",You replied.

"Well their not your boyfriend.",U-kwon frowned.

You held up your index fingure,"Correction, TEST boyfriend. We're not actually dating, remember that silly." 'sadly.',you thought.

U-kwon's hold on your waist slightly loosened. 'Oh yeah, this is just a test.',He thought, glumly.

Then he frowned,"But im still your oppa! Call me oppa ,jagiya."

"What if i don't want to?",You tempted.

"Thenn... I'll do this!",U-kwon swiftly took some of the sticky rice and lathered it onto your cheek.

You gasped then growled,"U-kwon! That was a perfectly good peice of sticky rice wasted on my face!"

"Call me oppa & i'll say sorry~",U-kwon smirked.

"As if!",You gawked and threw rice back at him.

The sticky rice ended up flying into his hair. U-kwon's eyes widened and felt the food now laced into his brown locks. He narrowed his eyes.

"Sorry pwahaha i-i didn't mean to haha! throw it in your hairrahahaha! ",You laughed at his expression.

"You messed up my hair. You know what this means?",U-kwon said in a low scary voice and stepped closer to you.

You stepped back, giggling,"N-no haha."

"It means....",U-kwon quickly wrapped his arm around your waist and used his free hand to take a handful of rice,"RICE WAR!!"

Your eyes widened into saucers as U-kwon threw rice into your hair. You tried to break free ,but he held you tighter. Then you took a handful of rice and hit U-kwon with it. A while before the war started. B-bomb had already left the kitchen so he wouldn't get hit with sticky rice.

U-kwon looked at you & smiled smuggle,"Payback."

You pushed yourself away from him and took tons of rice. "You picked the wrong person to have a rice fight with.",You smirked and held up the rice.

"Oh really?",U-kwon smirked back and took some rice also.

You nodded and threw sticky rice at him. Laughter and sticky rice filled the kitchen room. Then, Kyung walked into the kitchen.

He grinned,"Hey guys! What's going-!? Wah!!"

Suddenly, poor Kyung got hit smack dab in the forehead with sticky rice. His mouth formed an "O" shape. Then he took some of the rice off his face & tasted it.

He ate it and smiled,"Mmm~ yummy rice.",and walked away with his new meal.

"Mianhae Kyung-shi!!",You yelled and threw more rice.

You reached for more rice ,but the plates of rice where now empty. Then you looked ar U-kwon. He still had more rice and advanced towards you. You where about to run out the door ,but he got a hold of your wrist.

U-kwon was about to throw the rice at you ,but you held his wrist back. Both of you laughed as you both kept each other back. You held U-kwon's wrist so he couldn't pelt you with rice. And he held your other wrist with he free hand so you could escape.

"Haha, let's just call it a truss?",You suggested.

"Fine, just lemme throw this sticky rice away.",U-kwon laughed and gestured to his hand.

You nodded, then looked around. You both made a mess of the kitchen. It looked like a huge rice cooker threw up inside the kitchen. You gulped at thinking how long it will take to clean the kitchen.

You mentally smacked yourself,'Babo SooWoo! Look what you did! Aish, all this sticky rice gone to waste because of a silly war.'

Then U-kwon walked back to you. You snapped out of your thoughts and looked at him.

"Before we do anything. We have to shake on it that we don't do that again ,'cause just look at this poor kitchen.",You frowned slightly & held up your hand.

U-kwon looked around and made a scared/ surprised face,"Alright then.", he held up his hand and took a small step towards you.

What neither of you knew was that there was a small yet very sticky patch of sticky rice right on the spot U-kwon stepped his foot on. He was about to take his second step ,when the bottom of his galoshes got stuck to the rice.

"Whao!",U-kwon tripped ,lost his balance and fell forward.

Your eyes widened as you put your hands infront of you to cushion his fall. U-kwon was about to fall on you ,but stopped the fall by putting his hands on wall. Which was conveniently right behind you. So now, it looked to a person passing by, that U-kwon had barricaded you with both his arms on either side of you. The both of your eyes became wider as you looked at each other in this slightly akward position.

Now your faces where just an inch or two away from one another. Neither of you couldn't seem to move from this position. All you did was stare at each other. Finally, U-kwon got the courage to make the 1st move, literally. He started to advance his face closer and closer to yours. You couldn't move for some reason ,it was like you where in shock.

U-kwon now shut his eyes and puckered his lips. And finally he kissed ..........................................

.

.

.

.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Mianhae lovely readers for the cliff hanger! /.\ It seems that a majority of my chappies now a days keep ending with cliffies x3 hehe~ sorry again readers for leaving you guys/gals hanging!! (,: