Getting Rid of your Fright

Damn You 'Badass' Pirates!
You walked with BlockB to the homes. The closer you got to your destination, the more regretful you felt. You weren't really the type to go around doing humiliating & out-going things like this.

You looked at Kyung & he fist pumped,"SooWoo-ah fighting!!!"

He didn't see where he was going ,and walked into a mailbox. Kyung frowned at the mailbox then kicked it without thinking. Then shrieked in pain & grabbed his foot.

You laughed & shook your head. Seeing Kyung act all goofy lightened your mood, only slightly.

"You know, you can drop out now."

You said,"Huh?" and turned around to see P.O.

"I said, you can drop out now if you want, save yourself from public embarrassment.",P.O said.

"Mwo? Do you have no faith in me that i can do this?",You asked & laughed.

P.O replied quickly,"It's not that! But you don't even know any of these people. They will think you're a some kind of lunatic."

You laughed then thought of what he said,'Thats right, their strangers. They don't know me, and i don't know them. But then ... that means i can be as crazy as ever & get away with it as long as they don't figure out who i am.'

You smiled,"Thanks P.O!"

"For what?",P.O asked.

"For helping me get rid of my fright of doing this task.",You grinned and walked ahead of him.

He replied,"No problem! Wait... What?!" 'S**t! I wasn't supposed to help her! F*** !!! Nice going P.O!!',and he mentally slapped himself.