The Captains Encounter

Damn You 'Badass' Pirates!
Zico searched throughly through every street he passed. And yet no sign of lost papers with SooWoo's name or imagine printed on them. The blond took a small break and went to the nearest store to buy a bottle of water. After he bought the water and exited the store. Zico took a sip of the sealed liquid.

.

"No luck yet ,huh, JiHo?", A voice that was all too familiar to Zico's ears ,asked.

Zico didn't need to look around to know who it was. He quietly finished drinking the water and sealed it tight again.

"And what might i bring the displeasure to today ,SungGyu?",Zico said, without changing the direction he was facing.

"Just taking a scroll around the ghetto streets of Korea.",SungGyu said, in a light hearted tone,"You?"

Zico said vaguely,"Just .... Walking. And now I'm gonna go walk some more. Bye bye~"

Zico was about to walk off into the next block ,that's when SungGyu spoke once more.

"You'll never find them.",The red head called,"The lost flyers ,i mean."

Zico laughed sourly,"What flyers? I wasn't looking for any flyer things."

"Don't play retard ,Jiho. You know exactly what I'm talking about. Young SooWoo's missing posters.",SungGyu hissed.

Zico froze slightly ,but made sure not to make it visible to his rival. SungGyu didn't hear a reply ,so he went on,"Did you really think you and your petty crew could pull of such a stunt so easily? Ha! How sad."

Zico grit his teeth and thought,'S***, how did they find out?!"

"Listen hear, Hamster face.",Zico growled,"It's none of your business if i go kidnapping people or not. Me and my crew never interfere with your crews doing ,so why are you bothering with mine? Don't you have your own life to mess with?"

SungGyu scowled,"Jiho, this has more to do than our crews rivalry. And you know it."

"I know...",Zico sighed,"If you would only drop it! We could still be what we were years ago."

"How could i!?! You betrayed me ,Jiho, and when i needed you most.",SungGyu glared,"The thing you did will forever be unforgiven."

Zico frowned,"Quit being a b**** about it!! It was the only way! If i hadn't, both of us would have been DEAD!!! I didn't betray you, i just couldn't tell you at the time..."

"Whatever! That s*** doesn't matter to me anymore. Right now, we have that s*** of yours to worry about.",SungGyu said, changing the subject.

"She has a name.",Zico replied,"And we are not going to talk anything of her. I'm leaving now."

Zico took another sip from his bottle. Then he bolted off to the next few blocks. The redhead watched as his rival left the store area. Once Zico was out of SungGyu's view, the redhead pushed his weight off the outside wall of the store.

SungGyu smirked and said to himself,"See you soon . . . . . friend."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hello there lovely readers! Hope you enjoyed to update!

Ooooo~ looks like Infinite is back (even though they weren't gone for very long...) and their back to reek chaos!

But away from the story, i nearly forgot to say a thank you to

monixx , the-totoro, and Lee-Gabby

for subscribing!! C: Well, until i update next time, good bye & have a lovely day~