Through His Eyes

Damn You 'Badass' Pirates!
A/N: Thank you very ever so mooch to

kittykwonie & osnapitsanna

for subbing!! Also, this chappie will be at U-kwon's point of view. Obviously, because it says so in the title x) and please listen to this while reading ^^ i think it sets the mood, hopefully.

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=lW_l_5qOVSg (Teen Top- aRtist)

TO THE STORY!!

[Time Rewind: Time you started to 'avoid' U-kwon]

JaeHyo hyung pissed me off so much last night. I know he doesn't mean any harm ,but you can't force a person to stop falling in love! It's IMPOSSIBLE!

Grr, forget it, all that matters to me today is seeing SooWoo again. Just thinking of her makes my chest churn with happiness.

My thoughts where stopped by Kyung, who was snoring. I looked over at him.

"A-ani....*snore* mr.Gobbles... the raman's ...minne ....*snore*",He snored and rolled over on to his back, then scratched his stomach.

I raised my eyebrow at him then shook my head. Of all people, i had to be picked to share a room with this curly carrot headed babo.

I went back to thinking about SooWoo. I wonder what she's doing right now? Probably making breakfast with B-bomb ,as always.

I smiled to myself at the thought of SooWoo cooking. U-kwon, look what this girl has done to you. Before i met her i was a crazy pirate. Now i'm practically a love sick puppy. The powers of love, eh?

Kyung started to wake up. He yawned and looked over at me with a sleepy smile. "Morning ,hyung.",He stretched.

"Good morning.",i replied ,then winced in pain.

I nearly forgot that some douche bag beat me to a pulp yesterday. As carefully as i could, i took the ointment and applied it to my split lips.

"So hows your wounds? ",Kyung asked as he brushed his teeth.

"Good, their healing quick as always.",I said and set down the bottle.

"Araso, well i'ma head out to eat now~~",Kyung smiled happily and marched out the door.

I nodded,"Alright, i'll be in here."

"Waiting for SooWoo to come & take care of yooou~",Kyung teased ,finishing my sentence.

I sat up and formed a fist,"Aish, you! Just go already Kyung!"

He laughed and walked out the door. I frowned ,and layed back down. Kyung was right, i was waiting for her to show up and help my wounds & brighten my day.

But ...... she never showed up. The guys came to check up on me. I asked all of them where SooWoo was and they all told me she didn't feel like seeing me.

What? Was it something i did?? I looked back to everything i did with her. Maybe it was when she was fixing my cuts & bruises. It was Really akward after i woke up. But it's already been 2 days since that happened and the guys kept on telling me this.

Kyung walked back into the room. He took something of his and walked out. When he walked out, i heard talking. It sounded like... SooWoo?? I listened closely, there was Kyung talking loudly, then someone yelled and then there where footsteps, now it was quiet.

I quickly got off my bed and opened the door. The hall was empty. My shoulders slumped, then i saw P.O pass by me.

I asked him,"Um, P.O, did you see SooWoo come by my room ,by chance?"

"SooWoo-ah? Ani.",P.O shook his head and left.

I sighed sadly ,then slowly went back into my room. My heart started to hurt.

SooWoo, are you avoiding me? I'm sorry for whatever i did, just please, let me see you again. You have no idea how much it makes me sad to not see you and to know your neglecting me.

Then i sat down on my bed and my fingers curled around the blanket. I came to my owm conclusion as to why SooWoo has been avoiding me.

You avoid me for no reason right after you got me hooked on you? Well i guess it's only fair if i do the same to you.

~~~~~~

When i was finally able to get out of my room. It was an early morning and i decided to finally get some fresh air. I left Kyung and mines bed room and walked up to the top deck. I breathed in the sort of fresh air and leaned against the rail, in deep thought. About 10 minutes later, i heard someone yell my name.

"U-KWON!",someone yelled. Huh? Who was that? I turned my head only slightly to see who it was. It was .... SooWoo? My heart beat accelerated at just a small glimpse at her.

I thought,'Damn heart, stop beating like that heart, stupid heart!'

"Good morning!! How do you feel?!",She asked.

Oh now you decide to talk to me? After being out of my life for a while already and now you come back? No, i'm not having you get the pleasure of playing with me.

I turned my attention back to the view of the sea.

Then i heard walking again, i turned my head and saw SooWoo walk into the kitchen.

~~~~~~~

For the next few weeks i haven't communicated with SooWoo in anyway. And it didn't help that she tried talking to me everytime she got the chance. She's persistent, but i was being stubborn so that didn't work. I could tell she was getting sick and tired of my cold shoulder towards her.

One day i went down to the cannon room to check on the explosives and canons boxes to see if they where in tact for Zico. I checked every box in the front and middle, then checked the back. Then, i heard her.

"U-kwon...?",SooWoo called out and walked to the opposite side of the room.

As she went to the front of the room, i cautiously walked my way to the ladder.

'Please don't see me. Please don't see me. Damn it, i think i might have jinxed it.',I thought and saw you turn around.

She saw me and sighed in relief,"It's just you. You nearly gave me a heart attack!"

I looked at her with a flat expression and was about to head back up the ladder.

"Hold on a second!",SooWoo stopped me from leaving.

I looked at her with an expression that read 'What do you want?'.

"Why are you avoiding me?",She asked,"And whenever i do see you, you give me the cold shoulder! What did i do to make you stop talking to me??"

Oh well why where you avoiding me? Just when i knew i was falling hard for you, you barely ever showed up to care for me! Well this is what you get for messing with my heart. The guys even told me you didn't even make an effort to see me, i guess they where right.

I clenched my fist in anger and heart ache. I lightly shoved her ,and she moved. As soon as she did, i quickly went up the ladder, leaving her alone in the cannon room.

Now you know how it feels so be neglected by a person you care about so much.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: So here's the chappie where it's at U-kwon's perspective. Hope you liked it! Leave a comment below on your thoughts of the story so far! ^^