Cleaning Up

Damn You 'Badass' Pirates!
A/N: omo! This story now reached 50 subbies! O: thanks to

venusdoomm

For subbing!!

TO THE STORY!

U-kwon now shut his eyes and puckered his lips. And finally he kissed your .............

You squeezed your eyes shut. 'Is he going to kiss me?!',you thought.

U-kwon opened his eyes slightly and looked at you in amusement. 'Such a cutie.',he thought.

Then, moved his head upwards and kissed your forehead. You felt soft, warm lips press against your forehead. You opened your eyes and looked to see U-kwon looking at you with amusement.

"Did you think i was going to kiss you?",He chuckled,"Silly jagiya, not yet.",U-kwon winked.

You scoffed,"Aniya! Don't be silly! I was just.... surprised!"

"So you didn't want me to kiss you?",U-kwon pouted.

"Well a little part of me did....",You said in a very low whisper.

U-kwon looked at you. Then you said in a a hurry,"We should really clean up now!"

You ran off to get wash cloths. U-kwon just stood there, covered in sticky rice.

'SooWoo wanted me to kiss her....',He thought.

You came running back with a few damp wash cloths ,causing U-kwon to snap out of his thought. You threw a few wet old towels his way.

"Better hurry up and clean before the rice sets.",You said and scrubbed the walls.

U-kwon nodded and started to srub. You looked over at what he was doing. He was scrubbing a bit too hard, if he kept it up, there would be an indent on the floor.

"Babo, you don't srub it that hard.",You chuckled.

U-kwon grunted,"Well the rice isn't quiet cooperating. The damn thing won't budge!"

You sighed and went over to your test boyfriend. "It's 'cause your being too aggressive.",You said,"Here, i'll show you."

You ment to take the cloth ,but ended up holding his hand. This action caused U-kwon to feel a shock of what felt like electricity shoot through him. He jumped slightly and his ears started to heat up.

'What the hell?!',He thought.

"You srub like this.",You gestured,"Not so hard that you'll leave a bump ,and not too light where it won't even leave the floor. Got it?"

"Nae....",He said slowly.

You got up and went back to cleaning the walls. U-kwon thought,'Was she wearing a shock buzzer?'

He shook it off and went back to cleaning his area. After a good half an hour of cleaning, you and U-kwon cleaned the kitchen rice-less.

You wiped the bead of sweat off your forehead and smiled,"Done! Aigoo, that was a pain in the triceps.",then rubbed your upper mid arm.

U-kwon went next to you and slung his left arm around your shoulder. He grinned,"The best part of it all was i got to do it with my jagiya."

You rolled your eyes,"Please, you looked more happy when you assaulted my hair with sticky rice!!"

"It was pretty funny though.",He shrugged.

"Not as funny as your expression when the rice landed in YOUR hair.",You countered.

He pouted with a 'hmph' and you laughed more. You then said,"Speaking of rice in hair. We should seriously get to the shower before the rice stays stuck in our hair and bodies."

"Araso, ladies first.",U-kwon gestured to the door.

You chuckled at him then walked out the door. U-kwon quickly followed after you. As you both walked to the bedrooms, you started to rub off the sticky rice residue.

You grumbled,"Stupid stuff won't get off!"

"Well i wouldn't blame them. If i got the chance to stay stuck to you like glue. I'd stay stuck to you as long as possible.",He winked.

You raised an eye brow at the brunette then airyly laughed. But you had to admit ,that was sort of sweet and cute.

"Anyways, i also need some help with this sticky rice. Mind helping me?",U-kwon asked.

"Sure, just let me get some clean wash cloths--"

"Aniya, silly jagiya. I ment, be my shower buddy~", He smirked.

You gawked at him,"E-excuse me?!"

He explained,"Well it's pretty straight forward and self explanatory. Me and you take a shower--"

"ANI! I know what you ment!!...",You scowled,"No i won't be your 'shower buddy' U-kwon!"

"Please? I need a shower buddy.",U-kwon pouted.

You looked at him ,unamused, then your expression softened as you got an idea,"You said you need a shower buddy? Wait a sec."

U-kwon raised an eyebrow ,but still nodded. You ran off to P.O.'s shared room and quickly knocked on it.

P.O opened the door and looked you questionably,"Mwo?"

You motioned with your index finger for him to come closer. He lowered his head so he was now eye level with you. You cupped your hands around his ear and whispered to him something. U-kwon looked at you both in suspicion. Then you back away from P.O's ear.

"Is that ok?",You asked.

P.O smirked,"Yup."

"Thanks P.O! I owe you one!",You smiled.

He nodded ,then walked his way to his hyung. P.O then got a good hold of U-kwon's left forearm.

"Come on hyung!! Let's go take a shower~!",P.O smiled like a goof and started to drag U-kwon off to the bathroom.

"Wait.... WHAT?! P-P.O, let me go!!!",U-kwon struggled and looked at you,"What did you tell him!?"

"You wanted a shower buddy ,right? Well there he is! You're welcome.",You smirked.

"What!? Not P.O! Aish, i'll get you later for this SooWoo-ah!",U-kwon frowned and was forcefully pulled into the bathroom.

You laughed and shook your head. Then you headed off to the second bathroom to clean up yourself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Good morning lovely readers and happy Christmas!!! And a very happy birthday to jesus LOL x3 finally updated! Like after what like 3 or 4 day? Well anywho have a safe and jolly winter!! hehe~