U-kwon and P.O's Talk

Damn You 'Badass' Pirates!
A/N: aww, it looks like someone un-subscribed :,/ ,but gained three more~! Thank you to

OhNoItsCheli & Dunnia & annieteea

for subscribing ! And also, this story just reached over 2000 views! :D woohoo! Haha will without further ado

TO THE STORY!

After a 20 minute shower and an extra forty-five minutes of hair from rice removal. You stepped out of the bathroom in a new set of clothing and slightly damp hair.

You sighed and touched your locks,"I thought that sticky rice would Never leave my head."

Then you started to walk to your bedroom in content. You pasted by the 2nd bathroom, where U-kwon & P.O where in.

"Seriously P.O, get out!",U-kwon frowned.

The maknae shook his head,"Aniya, i promised SooWoo-ah that i would help you clean your hair."

U-kwon gawked,"Since when did YOU make promises and keep them?!"

P.O shrugged,"She said if i did this she'll make any dish i want for the next week. So just go rinse and lather your hair hyung!"

"I'll do it when you leave!",U-kwon replied

"Aigoo, we're both guys here! Just go rinse and soap your hair, here, i'll help you.",P.O suggested.

"If it means getting you out of here as quick as possible ,then fine.",U-kwon huffed.

P.O went over to his hyung and helped him clean his hair. The maknae made a face,"The rice really compliments your hair nicely hyung. Haha."

U-kwon slapped him,"Aish, shut up and scrub harder please."

"And since when did you learn these polite words? It's a merical !",P.O joked.

U-kwon glared,"SooWoo-ah was teaching me ,or atleast trying to teach me, manners a few weeks back."

"Holy f*** hyung, this girl really is changing you. We need to get rid of her before you or anybody else become one of those stupid 'gentalmen' guys.",P.O grimaced.

"Yah! Watch your mouth maknae! SooWoo is still my girlfriend.",U-kwon hissed.

P.O replied,"Yeah, Test girlfriend. Hyung, i think it's best if you stop here before s*** gets serious."

U-kwon scoffed,"Such wise words coming from the youngest. But really P.O, what's the worst that could happen? Well other than when SooWoo finds out."

"Well that.",P.O replied,"And THEY could find out about her."

U-kwon started to pluck out the rice pieces and chuckled darkly,"You mean Infinte? Ha! Those f***ers don't scare me."

P.O said in a serious tone,"Remember last time we show downed against them...?"

U-kwon's expression faded ,then he secretly brushed his finger tips against the scar on his side. Then he formed his hand into a fist. (if you don't remember, please go back to chapt 29 ^^)

"They caught me off guard ,alright? Next time, they won't be as lucky.",U-kwon replied,"Not for what those filthy bastards did."

Then, the bathroom became silent. Bringing up the subject of Infinte caused an akward atmosphere to rise. P.O coughed akwardly then scratched his arm. Soon after, they went back to cleaning U-kwon's hair, silently. After 50 minutes of hair cleaning mixed with a dash of akward silence and pure dorky-ness. The duo finally finished cleaning U-kwon's hair.

P.O clapped his hands,"Ah! Done!",Then stretched his back,"Well i better go, so you can clean off that rice s***."

U-kwon nodded,"Nae, gomawo P.O."

Then they did slapped palms and man hugged. P.O walked off to the door. At mid way to the door, the bleached blond spun around.

"One more thing.",P.O said,"I understand you're in love and all that crap ,but seriously reconsider this hyung. You're in way over your head with this one, SooWoo looks like a girl who won't take anything sitting down. You're practically digging your own grave if you keep this up."

U-kwon smiled,"P.O, i'll tell you what i've been telling everybody else. You can't make me stop falling in love with her. And i think i can handle her, i hope. But i appreciate your worries."

"Whatever you say hyung. Just don't say me or anybody else didn't warn you~",P.O gave him a hard look then walked out of the room.

U-kwon sighed,'I know..."

Then he got ready to take a bath/shower.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: hai lovely readers! Sorry for the belated update, i ment to update a few days ago ,but some stuff in my life have been going on. Which restricted me from doing so ): sorry ,but anywhoo, hope you enjoyed the update & if you haven't already

Subsribe or leave a comment!! I love getting feedback! And please silent lovely readers, please speak out atleast once to let me know your thoughts of this story, please? C:

Well goodbye for now! And have a happy last few days of 2012!! Spend them wisely! I shall spend them with kdrama's kpop (durr) and trying to update more on this story!! ANNYERG now lovely readers~!!! ^u^