The Talk

Damn You 'Badass' Pirates!
U-kwon followed TaeIl to the top deck.

"So what you want to talk to me about?",U-kwon asked & leaned against the wooden rail with his elbows.

"You like SooWoo ,don't you?",TaeIl asked & stared up at the night sky.

"W-what?! Aniya!! I have no idea what your talking about TaeIl hyung!",U-kwon studdered.

TaeIl looked at him,"C'mon now U-kwon i'm not stupid. It's obvious that you like SooWoo-ah."

"Oh really? Then who was the other idiot with Kyung that SooWoo & i had to take care of this whole morning And afternoon?? Oh yeah, thats right, it was you.",U-kwon bluntly stated.

"Yah, don't bring my stupidity into this! I just wanna remind you.",TaeIl replied.

U-kwon turned to him,"Of what ...?"

"We're only using her to get to the diamonds ,U-kwon. Don't get too attached to her, 'cause in the end it will hurt the both of you. And i'm saying this as your hyung. Do NOT get attached to SooWoo.",TaeIl repeated.

U-kwon sighed & nodded,"I won't."

TaeIl sighed in relief,"Good, well imma go to bed. Thanks for letting me use bed today."

TaeIl patted U-kwon's back & left. U-kwon blew air into his cheeks & stared up at the stars.

U-kwon said to himself,"It's a little to late to tell me that Hyung."

He chuckled lightly ,then also left.