Cleaning Up With JaeHyo

Damn You 'Badass' Pirates!
A/N: i seem to be updating alot today ,i really didn't plan this ,but oh well! And i seem to have gotten a new subscriber! Thanks very much to

daydreamergirl11

for subbing!!

TO THE STORY!

BlockB looked at you, awaiting to hear your age.

You sighed,"well, you see, I'm younger than all of you. I'm 18."

"Knew it!! Pay up B-bomb!",Zico grinned. B-bomb grumpily pulled out his wallet

You ignored their side-betting & turned to the rest of BlockB.

Kyung said,"So then if your younger than all of us. Then we're ..."

TaeIl grinned,"Your oppa's!! Call me oppa!!!"

You backed up,"Hold on! I just met you today ,and you KIDNAPPED me! And let's not forget you check me out while i was sleeping! And now, you want me, to call you.... Oppa ...?!"

"Yup, preety much. So, i'll take that as a yes?",TaeIl grinned.

Your eye twitched in anger. Then you face-palmed yourself. Just as you where about to lay a smackdown on TaeIl ,the clock chimed.

It read 12 o' clock mid-night.

When you turned around to yell at TaeIl, he was already gone. Your shoulders deflated ,but you were still mad.

"Well would ya look at the time!",P.O fake yawned & said very quickly,"Better get to bed! Have fun cleaning up! Bye!!",then sped out the door.

Soon after, the rest of the crew left. Except for you & JaeHyo. You stuck out your tongue in anger & crossed your arms.

JaeHyo frowned then chuckled,"I guess its just you & me."

"Yeah.",you sighed & walked over to the table.

JaeHyo said,"Don't be too sad. Cleaning up after dinner or lunch isn't that bad. All you gotta do is throw away everything. Like this."

JaeHyo picked up 1 pizza box & a few of the cups. He then walked out to the rail of the deck. You followed & saw him throw the trash over board.

You ran over in panick,"Are you crazy?! Isn't there like fish down there!? You'll kill them!!"

"Don't get your braids in a twist. Theres almost no fish, strike that, no sea animals swim in this area. It's way too polluted. Not even a babo fish would dare come here.",JaeHyo explained.

You sighed in relief. Both of you went back to finish cleaning up the dining room.

You asked as you wiped the table clean,"Hey JaeHyo-shi." "Hm?",He replied.

"Do you guys usually eat fast food?",You asked.

JaeHyo chuckled & smiled cutely,"Usually? It's like apart of our lifestyle."

You where surprised,"Wait, can't any of you cook?"

He shook his head,"Nope."

Then JaeHyo clapped the imaginary dirt off his hands with a grin.

"Done! Finally!!",he sighed in content,"You can go 1st, i'll turn out all the lights."

You smiled & waved,"Alright, night JaeHyo-shi."

You were about to leave ,but you stopped. You spun around & faced JaeHyo again.

"One more thing i need to ask.",You held up your index finger.

"Mwo?",he asked & turned out 1 of the lamp lights.

"Where's the kitchen at?",you questioned.

"Kitchen...?",JaeHyo scratched his head & thought, then he snapped his fingers,"Oh yea, it's just next door to the dining room. We don't really use it though, why you ask?"

"Just curious.",you smiled,"See ya ,JaeHyo!"

You walked to the bedrooms with a big smile & a great idea.