Crew Meeting

Damn You 'Badass' Pirates!
All eight of you flooded into the dining room.

P.O asked,"So what's this meeting all about?"

"Is it about those guys we saw the store?",You asked as you sat next to the maknae.

"Nae.",Zico replied,"Guys, we saw Infinite."

Right when the word 'Infinite' escaped Zico's mouth, the whole crew grumbled to themselves, cursed, and where about to take out their weapons.

Through all the chaos, U-kwon sneakily sat down on your other side. "Did those jerks hurt you ,jagiya?",He asked.

"I'm fine ,U-kwon. Aish, I'm no little baby you need to worry about.",You answered.

U-kwon smiled,"But you're MY baby.",Then wrapped his arm around your shoulder.

Most girls would have either rolled their eyes and blush ,or giggle while blushing and cuddling closer to him. But oh no ,not you. You raised an eyebrow at his cute line ,then elbowed him in the ribs. Which caused U-kwon to recoil with an 'oof' and caress his hurt rib. Then you smiled and turned your attention back to the meeting.

"Alright guys Shut up! Shh!!! SHUT THE F*** UP ALREADY!!",Zico exclaimed.

Block B started to quiet down. Taeil was first to speak.

"What the hell are those wannabes doing here?! They don't even live in these parts!",TaeIl grumbled.

JaeHyo replied,"That's what we wanna know too. They obviously have some kind of business to be around here."

You looked around then asked,"So these Infinity guys? You hate them ,huh?"

B-bomb laughed bitterly,"Hate? No honey, no words can explain how much we hate those guys."

"So then.... what did they do you guys to make you hate them so much?",You asked, cautiously.

Everyone became mute at your question. None of them really wanted to answer your question. Until finally, Zico took a sigh and told you.

"They took things that are precious to us.",He said.

All seven males suddenly zoned out into a gloomy state as memories flooded their minds. You shifted in your seat uncomfortably.

Then you said akwardly,"Uh.... Mianhae, i didn't know that was such a sensitive subject to talk to you guys about..."

"It's alright SooWoo, you didn't mean to.",P.O patted your shoulder with a weak grin.

"Well ahem...",JaeHyo coughed akwardly,"I guess this meeting is over. You all can go now."

Now everyone slowly started leave the dining room and going to their own places on the ship.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Omo, what did i just write? hmm.... I might edit this later, maybe. But also, thank you to my new subbie

desiredbe.

for subscribing!! And another thing, i wanna give a shoutout to my new friend ,WookieJae19 , she recently made a Block B story. And she i inspired her to make it!! So please go check it out, it's called

Blood Pirates

here's the link: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/356385/blood-pirates-blockb-ukwon-zico-jaehyo-kyung-pirates

My apologies if the link won't work /.\ ,if it doesn't work. Just go to her account & then to her stories ,and it'll be there ^^ obviously x3

Well that's all i have to tell! Now i'm off to work on the next chapter!! *does hercules/flying pose then starts typing*