Taking care of 2 Babo's

Damn You 'Badass' Pirates!
A/N: Haii lovely readers!! It seems someone decided to subsribe to this story! Yaay!!!! Thank you

b2uty0

for subscribing !

TO THE STORY!

U-kwon & you dragged TaeIl & Kyung to Kyung & U-kwon's bedroom.

"Just for today i'm letting you lay on my bed, TaeIl. Only Today!",U-kwon pointed.

You quickly went off to get them ice. P.O was nowhere in sight when got the ice. You took 2 clean cloths & put ice in both of them, then wrapped them up. You jogged back to the bedroom before the ice melted.

Inside, both boys layed limp & in pain. You handed U-kwon 1 make shift ice pack & you kept the other.

You laid the icy cloth into Kyung's throbbing forehead. Then you heard Kyung mumble something.

He mumbled,"SooWoo-ah...."

"Yeah? Does it hurt anywhere else on your body??",You asked.

"Aniya.... but i need to ask you something...",Kyung said with closed eyes.

You adjusted the ice pack & slowly nodded,"Um, sure. Mwo?"

"Can you.........",He paused dramatically.

You furrowed your eye brows,"Can i.... What?"

"Make me ..................... Spam Musubi .....?",Kyung whispered.

You stared at Kyung then smacked his head with the ice pack lightly.

You gritted your teeth,"Kyung, just because you are in pain won't mean i'll make you a meal. BABOYA!!!"

He sat up on his elbows & grinned lightly,"It was worth a shot."

You sighed angrily & slapped the ice pack into Kyung's face. Then you saw U-kwon laughing.

You poked him,"Yah! What's so funny?"

"You.",U-kwon bit his lip & grinned.

"Oh yeah?",You smirked & took 1 ice cube from your ice pack. As quickly as possible, you pulled at the back of U-kwon's tank top & threw the ice cube it.

U-kwon's eyes went wide as saucers. He turned around & tried to get the ice out of his shirt. Kyung silently watched in amusement. And Taeil was laying on U-kwon's bed thinking/plotting ways he'll take his revenge on P.O.

You smirked, satisfied,"Think twice before laughing at me ,U-kwon."

U-kwon finally got the ice ,then threw it to the floor. He glared your way.

"You messed with the wrong pirate.",He said.

You replied,"Well you laughed at the wrong girl, so i guess we're even."

"Fine, for now. I'll get my revenge later ,but right now we gotta take care of these idiots.",U-kwon said.

For the rest of the day, you took care of TaeIl & Kyung with U-kwon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: i feel like my stories drifting again ;_; sighh. I'll try to fix it in the next chapter, i promise!! (: