Chapter 32

Damn You 'Badass' Pirates!
Today was a slightly windy august Tuesday. And you where determined to get to the bottom of U-kwon's shenanigans. You walked all around the ship in search for the brunette. In the end, you saw him climb down below the deck to the canon room.

You stepped down the rusty metal latter onto the wet/dusty wooden floor. 'I never knew this ship had a floor right under the deck.',You thought.

This floor/room had 5 cannons in a row on both sides of the floor. There, at the back and front were boxes that were marked 'CANNONS' 'TNT' and 'EXPLOSIVES'.

"U-kwon...?",You asked and looked around.

You walked past the dusty cannons and looked around. Then, you heard foot steps behind you. You whipped your head around ,and saw none other than, U-kwon.

You sighed,"It's just you. You nearly gave me a heart attack!"

He looked at you with an emotionless expression ,but on the inside his stomach did summer salts. U-kwon turned away from you and was ready to leave the room.

"Hold on a second!",You said and ran over to stop him.

U-kwon looked at you and his expression read: "What do you want?".

"Why are you avoiding me?",You asked."And whenever i do see you, you give me the cold shoulder! What did i do to make you stop talking to me??"

U-kwon looked at you and blinked. He pushed you lightly so he could go up the ladder. You moved and he swiftly went up the ladder.

You blew a raspberry with a determined expression. 'I WILL figure out what going on with you ,U-kwon.',You thought then sighed,'I can't handle your silence anymore.'

You finally also climbed back up the ladder.

From that moment on, you tried as much as possible to get U-kwon to talk to you. Each time, you failed ,but you didn't stop.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: I feel like i'm starting to center this story around 'you' & U-kwon .___. and neglecting Block B. If i am, i'll try to fix it c: oh ...... Looks like i got new subbies! Thank you to

Rin-Ji, RickysGirL & dimplegirl_ain98

for subbing to this story.!!