Test Girlfriend?

Damn You 'Badass' Pirates!
You looked at U-kwon,"Be your girlfriend? Don't get me wrong, you're cool and all U-kwon ,but i've only known you for about a month or so."

"Not my real official girlfriend. I ment, a test girlfriend.",U-kwon rephrased.

"Test girlfriend...? What does that mean?",You raised an eyebrow.

U-kwon explained,"What i mean is, be my girlfriend ,but not my real girlfriend. Just to test if we're ment to be an official couple. It's like a demo on a game ,but it's dating."

You nodded slowly,"Ah, i see. So like a fake couple?"

"Yes and no. Yes, that we're not a real couple. And no, because we'll be using our real feelings.",U-kwon said,"Make sense?"

You nodded in agreement. U-kwon grinned,"So what do ya say? Will you be my Test Girlfriend?"

"Just out of the sake of curiosity, sure.",You agreed with a smile.

U-kwon's grin widened,"I will warn you though, i haven't dated in a while so i'm a little rusty."

"Atleast you have experience. I've been un-datable since birth.",You chuckled.

"Wait, so you've never had a boyfriend before?!",U-kwon's jaw dropped,"What a lie, you're too cute to be a newbie at dating!"

You turned pink,"It's true, in a way, you're technically my 1st boyfriend."

"Well, if i am, then i'll make sure your 1st relationship will be the best and most memorable relationship you'll ever have.",U-kwon said with a slight smirk.

You laughed and bumped his shoulder with your fist,"Yah, remember, this is just a test. Not the real deal."

"I know~",U-kwon whispered into your ear and winked.

You gave him a questionable look then laughed at his attempt to seduce you. But in the inside, your heart was temping to beat it's way out of your ribcage.

'This is just a test SooWoo. Calm yourself, aish.',You thought and sighed.

"Come on ,jagiya~, i think it's almost supper.",U-kwon gave you a crooked smile ,extending his hand out to you.

You nodded ,took the hand, and left the room with your new test boyfriend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: what did you lovely readers think of this chappie? Drifting off plot? Good? Ani?? I wanna know! ^u^