Chapter 25

Damn You 'Badass' Pirates!
You and BlockB ran through the docks and back to the ship. Kyung and Zico set U-kwon down onto his bed. B-bomb took out the 1st aid kit from inside the closet and set it down next to the unconscious U-kwon.

You stood against the door frame. Seeing U-kwon's limp body made your stomach churn. You hoped he would be fine, it was just cuts and bruises.

TaeIl walked up next to you,"Don't worry ,SooWoo. U-kwon wayy stronger than he looks. He's a pirate, he took alot of hits much more worse than you can imagine."

'HOW DOES THIS GUY KEEP FIGURING OUT I'M THINKING?!?',You thought,'Is he some kind of mind reader?!'

"And i'm not a mind reader. I'm just really good with reading people. And you ,sweetie, are an open book.",TaeIl smirked & walked away.

You raised your eye brow at him then frowned. Then you focused your attention back to U-kwon.

B-bomb was tending to his wounds. B-bomb started to apply the ointment on U-kwon's wounds roughly, by accident.

You pushed yourself off the door frame,"Yah, B-bomb-shi, that's not how you do it.",and walked over.

You stopped him and took the ointment bottle from him.

You explained,"You're applying it roughly. Your supposed to do it much more lightly so you won't accidentally hurt the person. Like this.",you squeezed the bottle and got a small portion of the ointment onto your index finger tip.

Then you applied the transparent cream on to apart of the gash on U-kwon's temple. You gave it back to B-bomb ,but he stopped you.

He said sheepishly,"Umm .... medical stuff isn't really my thing. Is it ok if you can finish mending U-kwon's cuts?"

Your shoulders deflated,"Araso ,but your making the dinner tonight!"

B-bomb nodded and left. You blew air into your cheeks and finished up the wounds.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hai lovely readers!! I'm starting to update less and less lately. Mianhae. And, theres a new subscriber!! Thanks you very much to

gothprincess666

for subscribing!!