Hello! we are BLOCK B!!

Damn You 'Badass' Pirates!
B-bomb had a firm grip as he wrapped his arm around you.

He said,"Guys, guess who tried to escape?"

Kyung exclaimed,"MISTER GOBBLES?! I swear, if he leaves 1 more time, imma-!"

P.O cut him off,"Aniya you cheese puff head! He was talking about the girl ,not your stupid chicken."

Kyung pouted,"I'll have you know, Mr. Gobbles very smart! How do you think he managed to escape from my frying pan?!"

"Maybe because his owner has a smaller IQ than he does."P.O shoot back.

You giggled to yourself,'Does this crew always have such funny fight?'

JaeHyo frowned,"We're getting off topic here! AGAIN!"

U-Kwon nodded,"Hes right, we nearly let this little beauty get away cuz of our arguing!"

You blushed when you heard U-kwon call you a 'beauty'. Then suddenly, all eyes where in you again. You squirmed uncomfortably.

Zico spoke up,"i apologize for our rudeness. We forgot to introduce ourselves!!"

You tilted your head slightly,'This dude is seriously confusing me. I'm not sure weather hes doing this on purpose or it's just his nature to be random.'

Then all 7 men stood infront of you.

Zico yelled,"Do You Wanna Be!"

They all bellowed in union,"Block B?! Hello! we are Block B!!"

A grin unexpectedly formed onto your lips. Now they did single introductions.

Zico smiled,"I am the amazing leader/captain Zico!"

JaeHyo gave you a one-sided grin,"Names JaeHyo, i'm considered the ladies man", then gave you a wink.

You looked away ,slightly flushed.

Then TaeIl stepped forward,"Hello, i'm TaeIl, i like staring at really preety girls!"

You let that sink in for a while. Then your eyes widened & you shot an accusing index finger TaeIl's way.

You frowned,"You're the one who admitted they stared at me when i was sleeping!! Creeper!"

Before you could unleash your anger onto TaeIl. One of the other pirates swiftly stood infront of you to block your way.

U-kwon smiled,"Yah, dont you wanna meet the rest of us? You can always beat up TaeIl later."

You sighed & nodded,"Mianhae, pardon my rudeness."

Then U-kwon went up to you & stuck out his hand,"My names U-kwon.",and he gave you a heart-stopping smile.

You took his hand to shake it ,but U-Kwon took yours & kissed your hand. With hot cheeks, you pulled your hand away from him.

Next was Kyung. He went up to you also & stuck out his hand.

He gave you an adorable big grin,"HELLO! My name is Park Kyung!! And i like foooood~~!"

You where cautious to take Kyung's hand ,thinking he'll do the same as U-Kwon. But when you shook his hand, he dragged you to him for a big hug. Blush started to creep up into your cheeks.

Kyung laughed,"You smell really nice! Like candy!"

You blushed even more. When Kyung let you go, you covered your hot cheeks.

The last one stepped forward a bit. He was the guy who spotted you 1st when you woke up.

He said,"I'm P.O, the Maknae."

Your mouth nearly dropped to the floor. HE'S THE MAKANE?! You glanced at Kyung & thought he was the maknae ,beause of his cute personality.

Zico said,"Now that you know who we are. Now it's your turn!"

You nodded & bowed 90°,"Nae, annyeong my name is ......."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: Goodmorning lovely readers! its morning where i'm at, that is. xx) it looks like i gotta new subbie! C:

Niikata98

, thank you!! i'll try to update alot this week since this is our week off for Thanksgiving.