Chores

Damn You 'Badass' Pirates!
A/N: Before i start this chappie, i wanna say thank you to

musicfreak775

for subbing!! C:

TO THE STORY!!

Since that day you 1st cooked for BlockB, its been a daily routine to be cooking for them. B-bomb always helped with buying & cutting the food.

It's already been a week since you've been with them. Even though it's only been a week you spent with BlockB so far, it felt like you have known the guys for years already. But you still didn't forget the fact that they kidnapped you.

Right now, you where helping P.O clean the deck. It might have sounded boring ,but he got an idea that made the chore much more entertaining.

P.O grinned,"I'll just tape the wooden scruber things to your feet. And you just walked around like your skating."

"Is this even safe?",You asked & held up the cleaning tools.

"It's funner & much more quicker than doing it the normal way.",He reasoned.

You thought it over then smiled,"Where's the tape."

P.O said in his deep voice,"Thats the spirit!"

After a few minutes, your shoes where taped down to the wooden scrubbers. He also drenched the scrubber in soap.

"At the count of three i'll spray the the whole floor with water! Araso?!",P.O yelled from the top deck. He held up a water hose that was attached to the kitchen sink.

"Nae!!",you yelled back.

"1.......... 2 .............. 3 !!!!!!",He yelled & sprayed the deck with water.

After wetting the whole deck, P.O held up the 'OK' sign. Telling you that its your turn now.

[WARNING!! DO NOT ACTUALLY DO THIS!! THIS IS A FICTIONAL STORY & THERES A HIGH POSSIBILITY THIS WON'T REALLY WORK IN REAL LIFE!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED !!!]

You stepped onto the deck. To your surprise, you actually slid across the floors with ease. While you scrubbed the floor ,you also had lots of fun. It felt like you where really skating.

When you finished, you cupped your hands around your mouth & said,"You can rinse now P.O-shi!"

You stepped back into the hall that led to the bedroom before you could get hit with water.

"What are you wearing?",someone asked.

You looked & saw U-kwon behind you,"Oh hey U-kwon. Me & P.O where cleaning the deck. He thought i should tape the srubbers to my feet ,'cause it would be more fun.",You gestured to your feet.

U-kwon gave an airy laugh,"The things these guys think of."

You nodded in agreement. Then you spotted Kyung & TaeIl on the deck. P.O was trying to spray them with water.

"YAH! P.O!!! STOP IT!",Kyung yelled & ran all over the place.

"YAH!! HAVE RESPECT FOR YOUR HYUNG'S AND STOP SPRAYING US WITH WHAT!!",TaeIl glared up at P.O.

P.O yelled back,"I told you guys earlier if you stepped foot on deck i'll shoot water at you!! NOW GET OFF THE DECK!"

You called out,"Guys! Watch out! The floors still wet! If you keep running you'll-!"

CRASH!!!!

"-Slip...",you finished.

U-kwon winced at the sight. Kyung slipped & fell flat on his face. And TaeIl ran into the ship's railing ,he layed on the rail with his stomach.

You ran off to them,"Are you both alright?!"

Kyung rolled over onto his back & stared upward,"i didn't know ... that clouds could change ... color..?"

"Imma g-get you back f-for this, P-P.O...!",TaeIl said sourly then layed limp on the rail.

U-kwon held back from laughing. While you looked up at P.O and mouthed 'Seriously?!'.

P.O shrugged & laughed,"I warned those babo's."

You face-palmed & thought,'I'm beginning to wonder weather you guys are pirates or clowns living on a ship..?'