Chapter 19

Damn You 'Badass' Pirates!
A/N: It looks like yet another lovely reader decides to subsribe! Thanks you

ShroomxSouls99

for subscribing!!!

TO THE STORY!

It was now lunch time ,and you where in the kitchen cooking up food with B-bomb.

Then Kyung bounced inside. He smelt the food & came running.

"What cha making?",he asked & looked over your shoulder.

"You'll find out later, now get out Kyung!",You shooed him. "Please! Atleast just let me taste a bit of it!",Kyung pleaded.

You frowned,"No Kyung! Only me & B-bomb can taste the food."

B-bomb smirked happily & went back to chopping the food.

Kyung pouted & did aegyo,"Pweaseee SooWoo-ah."

You frowned deeply,"Your aegyo has no effect on me! Don't you have something to do other then pester me?"

"Oh yeah!! My sword !!! Thanks for reminding me! Bye bye!!",Kyung waved & ran off.

You faced B-bomb,"By chance, did you ever switch Kyung's brain with a 6 year olds??"

B-bomb chuckled,"Ani, if we did, he would have been more obedient & less stubborn."

You giggled & agreed. Then you held up your spoon to B-bomb. He tried it & gave you a thumbs up.

Then, JaeHyo & TaeIl walked in.

You waved,"Hey guys, if your here to try the food, then sorry you can't. Kyung just came & tried the same."

"We're not here for that.",TaeIl said.

You spun around and put your hands on your hips,"Then why are you guys here?"

"You've already been in the for a week already, SooWoo-ah.",JaeHyo smiled.

You tilted your head slightly, not catching on,"And ....?"

"Everyone has done this to assure they are officially in Block B, now it's your turn.",TaeIl smirked.

B-bomb stared at them as if they where insane,"You're not seriously letting SooWoo that! Are you??"

JaeHyo & TaeIl nodded. You scratched your head,"What's going on?"

"Just follow us SooWoo-ah.",JaeHyo gestured.

Curiosity temped you to follow them.

You asked,"B-bomb-shi, could you watch the food? I'll be back real quick."

B-bomb sighed & nodded,'I can't believe their actually letting her do it!! She's not even supposed to a real member of BlockB!'

He frowned & added salt to the stew.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: what do you think JaeHyo & Taeil are gonna make you do? I'll give you 2 hints: It's fun & possibly embarrassing C;