The Truth Comes Out .... sort of

Damn You 'Badass' Pirates!
You looked at every single BlockB member, waiting for an answer. U-kwon glared at his crew mates, awaiting to hear their next lie.

The guys tried to muster up a good lie ,but the only idea that came to their mind was to tell you the truth.

U-kwon started to become impatient. He hissed,"If you guys are just trying to make up another lie then just stop now. I'll tell her the REAL reason."

U-kwon turned you around to face him. "The real reason they made me hate you ,is because they thoug--",U-kwon was rudely hushed by B-bomb.

B-bomb had put his hand over U-kwon's mouth & his other arm around his neck on a sort of headlock. U-kwon glared knifes at his hyung ,and tried to break free. Everytime he tried he failed. B-bomb dragged him away from you ,and on to the upper deck.

"SooWoo-ah", P.O walked infront of you,"The real reason is ........ that U-kwon's in love with you."

Your eyes widened,"He's in love ... with me?",you looked up onto the upper deck where U-kwon was struggling to get out of B-bomb's grasp.

Your chest felt weird, but it was a good weird. Your heart beat picked up & you felt an uneasiness coming from your stomach. 'Is it possible that i like, no strike that, i love U-kwon too?',You thought,'Is he the reason why i've been doing all of these out of character things?'

Kyung spoke up and broke your gaze away from the top deck. He said,"And theres a rule all pirates must promise to. It's to never ever fall in love."

"N-never....?",Your voice cracked.

Hearing those words made your heart sink to your stomach. You looked down to the wooden floorboards, crestfallen.

'THOSE DAMN BASTARDS! THEY LIED AGAIN!!",U-kwon thought & looked at B-bomb.

"I know they lied again ,but it's for your own good ,U-kwon.",B-bomb said lowly,"We warned you more than once not to fall for her ,and what do you do? Ignore our warnings. Now we have to lie to her to keep you & the plan safe."

U-kwon's shoulders deflated. Then he saw your sad figure. It hurt him to see you in such an unhappy state. B-bomb let him go ,but a minute or two too late.

You understood the 'rule' and started to walk off to your room, dejected. U-kwon slumped down to the floor. He was too weak at the moment that he didn't do anything to the guys.

"Come on, U-kwon.",B-bomb hauled him up & down to the main deck.

Once the duo was down with the rest of the group. U-kwon just stood there, dazed & also dejected. BlockB looked at their shooter ,wondering what he'll do next. U-kwon still stood there, finally he moved. He headed off to his & Kyung's bedroom, without a word said.

"I think we made things worse ...",Kyung said quietly.

BlockB silently agreed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: haii lovely readers!! Im soo glad it's the weekend! and i have good & bad news: Good news: New subbie !!

bobisbusy

Thanks you ~~

Now bad news: i'll be having relatives staying over so i can't really be able to update alot again ;_; 'cause it's really akward to be writing fanfics around family/friends & they don't know what Kpop is either =___= so yeaa...

Just wanted to give you guys the heads up on that ^^