I have to do WHAT ?!?

Damn You 'Badass' Pirates!
JaeHyo & TaeIl made sure you where dressed up properly for public exposure. Since it was still summer (in the story), you wore men's cargos, an slightly over sized black male's shirt. And you wore your gray converse with your hair tied up in a ponytail.

You followed them to the deck. The rest of BlockB where waiting for the 3 of you.

"So, what do i need to do?",You asked.

"Well you know are crew name is BlockB, right?",Zico asked.

You nodded ,then P.O said,"That incorporates into what you need to do to become an official member of BlockB."

You asked again,"So then what do i have to do?"

"See those houses over there?",JaeHyo pointed to the area filled with worn down homes, just by the entrance of the docks.

You nodded slowly,'Where are these guys going with this?!'

"You got to do an embarrassing stunt while going though there. We'll choose what you get to do, of course.",B-bomb explained.

You furrowed your eye brows,"I still don't get it. What does running though random neighborhoods have to do with BlockB's crew name?"

"The neighborhoods are split into different sections called Blocks. Get it? Your running through the Blocks to become a real memeber of BLOCK B.",U-kwon explained.

You nodded your head & finally understood. You smirked,"Alright, seems preety simple."

Kyung shook his head rapidly,"Oh no it's not! When i got recruited, they made me wear only a diaper & run around asking every ajumma for a treat. One of them called me crazy & hit me with their bag!!"

"And mine was even more humiliating. I had to go to every crowded block and go to the very center of the crowd and sing tons of girly kpop songs from the top of my lungs. And even do the dances.",TaeIl shuddered.

You thought if what Kyung & TaeIl said. You stared at them,"So you want me to make a complete fool of myself infront of strangers. Just so i can becomes a real member of BlockB?."

"Preety much",JaeHyo nodded,"But you don--"

"Let's just get this over with. What do i need to do?",You asked as you cut off JaeHyo.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: hello lovely readers! Sorry i didn't update as quickly as i usually do. Today was Thanksgiving & i had ALOT to do today =___=" Also, new subbies!!!

Kwonnieskitty & obliviate-

thank you!! =D