Welcome to the Crew

Damn You 'Badass' Pirates!

You nodded & bowed 90°,"Nae, Annyeong my name is ,Young SooWoo."

JaeHyo said,"It's nice to meet you, SooWoo."

"Now that we know each other, i have Alot of questions to ask you.",You said sternly.

Block B kept quiet to hear what you will ask.

You said,"1st one is, where are we?!"

Kyung waved his hand around like a young 1st grader.

He replied,"We're on a ship duh! Silly SooWoo-ah~"

You laughed,"I ment the area, not the ship. Like are we like in the middle of the Pacific ocean?"

P.O chuckled,"Don't be silly, how could Zico back onto the ship without a drop of water on him? Plus, we dont have a little extra boat."

You nodded, and then looked around. You saw other ships/boats in the area ,but this area was very foreign to your eyes.

You asked again,"Where are we?"

"At the docks in downtown Korea.",B-bomb answered.

You thought,'This is the place where gangsters & drug dealer live! Like what umma & appa told me!'

TaeIl said,"Don't worry your cute little self, this place isn't filled with creepy gangsters."

'How'd he know thats what i was thinking?!',you thought but shook it off.

Then you asked,"Why did you kidnap me? What am i of use to you? Did my parents owe you anything?!"

Zico laughed,"You sure like jumping to conclusions. No, we need you because we need a--",JaeHyo cut him off.

JaeHyo said,"We need a new recruit for our team."

"But why not get a guy?",you questioned. "Don't you think we already have too many men in this team?",TaeIl reasoned.

You looked at all 7 of them. Then you nodded in agreement.

Then you quickly asked, "What about my parents? Do they know about this?"

"You look old enough to care for yourself ,and make your own decisions.",P.O reasoned.

B-bomb grinned,"So what do ya say? Wanna be in BlockB?"

You thought it over,'If i try to escape again, they'll end up tying me up & locking me away from civilization. *sighh* i know what i must do.' Then gave them a big smile.

"What's the worst that could happen?",you said.

BlockB cheered happily.

Zico turned to Kyung,"Go show SooWoo-ah her room."

Kyung nodded & dragged you away. Once you where out of an ear-shot, U-kwon spun his head towards the rest of the crew.

"How could you guys lie to her like that?!",he hissed.

JaeHyo reasoned,"Do you really think she'll wanna stay if we told her we where just using her?!"

U-kwon glared at his hyung.

B-bomb agreed,"Hyungs right, U-kwon. The only way this plan can work is if SooWoo doesnt know her true purpose to us."

"Besides, whats the worst that could happen?",P.O shrugged.

'I still think this Won't end well...',U-kwon sighed in frustration.

~~~~~~

Kyung dragged you off to the bedrooms. It was located at the rear of the ship. Inside, there where 4 bedrooms.

You faced Kyung,"Why is there four?"

He replied,"'Cause Zico hyung likes to sleep by himself. But since you're here, you'll be taking his room~!"

Kyung went and unlocked the door. Inside, there was a small bed with Hello Kitty sheets, a wooden nightstand next to it and a small closet. The walls were just boards of wood with no wallpaper on it what so ever.

"What do ya' think? Us guys don't really know how to design a girls bedroom ,but this is the best we can do.",Kyung sheepishly grinned.

You laughed,"I think it looks daebak. It's the effort that counts anyways."

Kyung laughed along with you. He saw your smiling face ,then secretly frowned.

'Mianhae SooWoo-ah, I'm sorry we have to trick you like this.',he thought.

Then he threw a smile onto his face,"Wanna see my room?"

You nodded eagerly ,and followed him out the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: Ooooooh, so the plot thickens!!! ;D what do you think your actual purpose is to Block B?? Stay tuned to find out !!