Let the Humiliation Commence!

Damn You 'Badass' Pirates!
Finally, you reached the house blocks. BlockB went to hide behind a few shrubs. You went into a random block. There was a few people walking about.

You in air & braced yourself. Then, you stepped back & started to run around the block.

"DBSK! SHINee!!! SECRET !! 2NE1 !!,"You yelled and ran across lawns.

Random people stared at you like you where mental. Some of them mumbled something like 'the kids of these day.' Or 'this isn't a play ground, dumb kid'.

"Damn! She's actually doing it!",Kyung grinned.

"No sh** Kyung. Way to state the obvious!! She right there doing it Dumbo!",JaeHyo rolled his eyes.

"Yah! Don't go all smart alic on me!!",Kyung narrowed his eyes at JaeHyo.

U-kwon was sitting between both of them. He frowned,"Shh! You'll both get us in touble!!", then he used both his hands to cover both their mouths.

Back to you, you where still running around looking stupid.

You bellowed,"GIRLS GENERATION!! U-KISS!!! SS501!!! FT ISLAND!! Ummm... MISS A!!!"

"I think she starting to run out of Kpop group names.",B-bomb sighed & stood up.

He took the boom box & hauled it to the center of the block. B-bomb held it above his head and pressed play.

Kara's song 'Mister' came on. You where on the sidewalk when you hears it.

'YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME! MISTER?! Lord help me now!!',You thought.

You started to sing to the song & dance to it too. Which caused alot of homeowners to come out of their houses & see the commotion. You did the booty dance & heard a few people whistle.

"Oh s***, dat a**!",TaeIl swept his thumb across his bottom lip & stared at you.

You where still singing/yelled and dancing. You turned to B-bomb and mouth,'Are we done yet?!'. He nodded and started to lower the volume on the boombox.

You ran off to the next block & high-fived B-bomb. BlockB where close behind.

"Well done SooWoo-ah!",B-bomb grinned.

You covered your red cheeks ,modified,"AIGOO! That was embarrassing!! Why did Mister have to come on!?!"

He shrugged,"I told you it was at random."

"Haha! Daebak SooWoo! Just 7 more!",Zico smiled.

"Lovely, i'll end up looking like a bloody tomato by the end of today.",You groaned.

"And by the way, best mister cover i've ever seen by far.", JaeHyo smirked.

You covered your red hot face. Then you frowned,'That was embarrassing as heck! Oh dear Jesus, my face is burning up!! But then again ,it was preety fun. I haven't done anything that crazy since FOREVER!! Maybe this task might not be as bad as i thought.",you grinned to yourself & headed off to the next block.