60th Chapter

Damn You 'Badass' Pirates!
A grin spread across your face,"JaeHyo!!"

.

He looked back at you both with a small smile. Then he turned to the ajushi to his left ,and handed him back his cane with a few apologizing bows. You chuckled to yourself, then suddenly, there was a tug on your arm. You turned your head to see Zico.

He said,"Now isn't the time for laughs, come with us back to the ship!", right after he said that, Zico took a good hold on your wrist and ran.

"Y-Yah!! What about B-bomb, P.O, & TaeIl?!? And the food!",You exclaimed as you stumbled/ran with him.

JaeHyo caught up with you both. He heard what you said and replied,"Those dumba**'s are back at the ship. And i got the food right here.",the brunette held up the plastic bag,"Aish, i can't believe we actually thought letting you go with those scallywag's was a smart idea!!"

The three of you sprinted off to the docks ,and back into the safety of the ship. Once you stepped foot on the ship, you hunched over ,with palms on your knee, gasping for air. You glanced over at JaeHyo & Zico. They seemed to be handling their breathing better than you. Like sprinting was a normal thing for them. Finally, when you regulated your breathing, you stood up straight.

"BLOCK B CREW!! ON THE DECK, FRONT AND CENTER!!",Zico barked.

You jumped at the volume of Zico's voice. Never have you seen such an side of Zico which was so bipolar to his usual 'happy-go-lucky' attitude. As soon as the blond leader had called for the crew, the rest of Block B ran off and out to the deck. Well, three of the remaining five that is.

"Aish, hyung, we're pirates not soldiers.",P.O grumbled as he stepped onto the main deck.

Zico ignored the maknaes comment while scanning the crew, then asked,"Where's U-kwon and B-bomb?"

Right after he had said that, there was a commotion coming from the fo'c'sle of the ship. It seemed to be loud footsteps and yelling.

"U-kwon!!! Calm down!! We didn't mean to leave SooWoo at the market! And why are you only yelling at me!?!",One voice, which you guessed was B-bomb's, exclaimed.

"I can't keep calm!! You guys left her ALONE at a place she could get easily get taken!!!! And i trusted you out of you three to take care of her since i knew you had the common sense to NOT leave her be!!",Another voice ,you could tell was U-kwon's, yelled.

"Hehe, yah, SooWoo, U-kwon seems more like your mom, instead of your boyfriend!",TaeIl chuckled, as you glared at him with a face palm.

JaeHyo ordered,"Kyung, P.O, go get those morons."

The redhead and bleached blond nodded and headed off to the front of the ship. A bit later, Kyung came back with B-bomb. And P.O came back holding U-kwon firmly by the waist so he couldn't do anymore damage to his fellow crew mate.

"So why are we having a crew meeting ,Hyungs?",Kyung asked curiously.

"'Cause a certain trio of retards decided it was a good idea to leave little SooWoo here alone and get stalked by Infinite",Zico directed to three of the Block B members.

You soon stepped in,"Hey, you make it sound as if I'm some kind of defenseless little girl. I'll have you know, i managed to escape from a few of those guys!"

"Yea ,but not all of them. If we didn't show up, you could've been on your way now to getting kidnapped again.",JaeHyo replied,"And i think they'll make you more than just a new crew mate..."

You tilted your head slightly then chuckled,"I think i could manage by myself ,but i am really thankful you and Zico showed up."

P.O soon butted in,"We didn't mean to leave her! I just went to look around! I thought she was with B-bomb & TaeIl hyung!"

"So did i! I thought ,since B-bomb is the most reliable, she would be safe with him!! That's why i went off to go check out the place.",TaeIl said next.

Pairs of eyes started to turn to the cook of the group. It looked as if either U-kwon, Zico, or JaeHyo were about to release an explosion of scolding and yelling into the poor raven haired male. Before anyone else could potentially damage their vocal cords from the excessive yelling ,you stepped in.

You literally stepped into the gap between the leaders and rest of the crew and stood sideways so everyone saw your profile. You said in B-bomb's defense,"B-bomb-sshi didn't mean to leave me by myself. He was just in a big hurry to leave the market ,so he had me pay while he goes off to finish getting the food. So don't go yelling at him ,alright? Besides, all that matters is that we're all safe and nobody got hurt."

The seven males all silently agreed with nods. Then you heard a cough on your left side. You turned your head and your eyes landed on JaeHyo, who was looking back at you sheepishly. That's when you remember the earlier event, and smiled.

You laughed,"Let me rephrase that, nobody from THIS crew got hurt."

JaeHyo nodded ,approvingly and chuckled with Zico. The rest of the crew looked at all three of you with curious expressions, not understanding the inside joke. But quickly shook it off and soon laughed along with the trio. As soon as the eruption of laughter started to die down, Kyung spoke up.

"Sooo... When's supper??",He asked ,with a stomach grumble.

After that question, Zico appeared from behind the redhead. The captain then landed a firm slap onto the back of Kyung's head. Zico laughed while gritting his teeth,"He he he, your bottomless pit of an a** just ate like 20 minutes ago!! No supper for you!"

"What?! You're not my mom!!! You can't tell me what i can't have!",Kyung frowned, in a rebellious tone.

Zico said in a low tone,"Why you little.... I could kick you off this ship if i wanted to! And that's what I'm gonna do!",then smirked.

Kyung looked at the blond in shock,"W-wait hyung, i didn't mean it!! Sorry! AHHH!!",then ran off away from the leader.

"Yah!! You're not getting away that easily you little s***!",Zico yelled and ran after him.

You and the guy's looked at the scene infront of you in amusement. You laughed ,as you did, you felt arms slither their way around your waist.

"I'm so glad you're alright ,jagiya~",U-kwon's voice said happily into your ear.

You shivered slightly then smiled,"Same here."

U-kwon then said,"C'mon i need to talk to you."

After he said that, you suddenly felt the arms wrapped around your waist hold a bit more harder. Then you started to ,involuntarily started to move in a backwards motion. You were being dragged away from the group by U-kwon. You sighed and shook your head as you started to near the dining room.

~~~~~~

As you and the Block B crew were having a lively and light hearted after noon, in the far distance, Infinite was in their ship/house. Opposite from Block B's happy attitude, Infinite was in quite a sour mood. They hadn't progressed at all in figuring out your identity. And didn't help that the two most short tempered of the group ,DongWoo & L, got humiliated and abused by you and Block B. Now you were a walking target to them. They all were now in their living room ,thinking and conversing.

"Urg! Damn it, i still can't believe we figured put her name. Even after all that!",DongWoo growled.

WooHyun nodded,"I still can't believe L got his a** served to him by Block B! Haha!"

"F*** off hyung.",L glared,"I'm not in the mood for bulls***."

SungGyu frowned,"Everyone calm down. It wasn't that bad, we'll try again tomorrow ,araso?"

"And if we fail again tomorrow?", SungYeol asked.

"We keep trying, unless any of you wiseguys got a better idea.",The leader suggested.

The rest of the group started go silent at their hyung's suggestion. That silence didn't last for very long ,because the the youngest ,SungJong, soon opened his mouth to speak.