Grocery Shopping

Damn You 'Badass' Pirates!
A/N: Omo! More new subbies!!

.

OhMyGhee & roarimadinosaur & Kang_Sara & music4ever-_-kun

Thank you for subscribing !!! Haha hope you readers will enjoy this chappie! And, i just realized, after reading other pirate stories, that i haven't really been this 'pirate story' anywhere close to a pirate story. I haven't been giving justice to the ships appearance ,nor have a made it look like Block B is for real pirates /.\ i'll try my best to fix this!! >:D

TO THE STORY!

You ran of to middle of the deck by the mainmast. Then you heard the voice again. "YAH! SooWoo-ah!! Up here!!!",the voice yelled from overhead.

You tilted your head all the way upwards to see who was yelling for you. And up on the top of the main sail ,on the gaff, was B-bomb. He waved down at you then quickly scooted his way over to the mast ,then slid down the big wooden pole with ease and landed on his feet right infront of you.

You stared at him in shock,"You of all people would be the last person i would expect to be doing such a harmful stunt!"

"There's alot more stuff you'd never expect me to be capable of honey.",He replied with a wink,"Since you've been in the crew for almost 6 months already, might as well show you these other sides of me just so you won't get shocked in advance."

You gave an airy laugh,"Whatever, what did you call me for?"

"We're running low on food supplies. Come with me to get some more.",He asked.

You asled,"Hold on, didn't you go food shopping yesterday?"

B-bomb replied,"I did ,but we have eight bodies living on this ship. And half of them are bottomless pits ,so they practically devoured every last morsel of food left on this ship."

Your shoulders slumped as you sighed,"Fine, let's go..."

Just when you and B-bomb were about to exit the ship. You heard yet another voice coming from the quarter deck (back deck). Both your heads turned to face the back of the ship. You spotted TaeIl running off to you from the back deck.

"Wait! I wanna come!",TaeIl announced.

B-bomb asked,"Wae? You never like to go shopping around for anything."

"Not for shopping, just to watch over our little SooWoo-ah~",The eldest smiled at you.

After Taeil said that, a head popped out from behind him. It was the youngest ,P.O.

He nodded,"I'm coming too~!"

You groaned,"Oh fine! The more the merrier, people always say."

"Why so glum about it SooWoo? Did you just wanna go with just B-bomb? Ooooo~ I'm telling U-kwon~!!",Taeil teased.

You fummed,"Aish! Are we gonna buy food or what?!",then you left the ship.

~IN THE MARKET!~

You and the 3 pirates now reached the market. It was a man made, medium sized run down market. Each food stand was together in a tight ,compact placement. There were ajumma's and ajushi's infront or behind each stand. Either trying to make a bargain or sell one. There was also a few small children scattered over the play ,clinging to their parents as if life depended on it or run all about causing stress to the stand owners. The whole market was filled with the sound of voices speaking, foot steps hitting the concrete floor, and plastic bags/ vegetables being moved to and fro.

"I'm gonna walk around.",P.O announced, ready to leave the small group.

"Oh no you don't! You're staying with us to help hold veggies!",You said and clung to the maknae's arm to stop him.

P.O rolled his eyes,"Araso, shesh woman! It seems like you like to cling to everyone!!"

You scowled at him, then TaeIl replied,"Haha, everyone except for U-kwon."

You scowled even more,"Aish!! I don't!!!",but the eldest and youngest kept laughing.

Just as you were about to attack the duo, B-bomb stepped in and firmly held you down by the shoulders. "Aish! Ya'll can ague later! Right now, we need to go buy more food.",B-bomb reasoned.

You, P.O, & Taeil sighed and agreed. The small group of four started to walk around in search for food. A while later, P.O sneaked off away from you and went to start his own adventure in the market. Also did Taeil when you and B-bomb where speaking with one of the stands owners. When you turned around to give one of the plastic bags filled with vegetables to Taeil, you noticed the small oldest had disappeared.

Your sighed and shook your head,"I just knew they wouldn't stick around for long."

"Yeah, their more interested in eating the food, not help buying it.",B-bomb chuckled, as you laughed at the truth off that sentence.

The duo of you and B-bomb started to head to the next stand. You started looking through the pile of peanuts. It started to become silent between you both, so you decided to create a new conversation.

"Sooo... How long have you been in Block B?",You asked.

He replied,"Since before we started calling ourselves Block B."

You nodded,"So then I'm guessing you've been a pirate for a while."

"You have no idea..."B-bomb said with a faint smirk.

You scrunched your eyebrows his way. Before you could say another word, B-bomb shoved a bag plastic bag full of veggies in your face. You took the bag and looked at him.

B-bomb ordered,"Could you go weight this over there & pay for it for me? Gomawo~"

"Y-yah-",you said ,but he gave you a silly grin then slipped off to the next stand to search for more groceries.

You blew air into your cheeks ,then stalked off to the direction of the stand owner. You placed the plastic bag onto the weight ,and look around as you waited to hear the price. Then you started to inspect the lettuce. Just you felt a finger tap on your right shoulder. Like any other human being, you turned your head to see who it was. When you made eye contact with the stranger, your bored eyes turned into ones of pure shock and surprise.

You gasped,"Y-you! You're one of those infinity creeper boys. What are you doing here?"

The Infinite member smirked,"Well greetings to you too. And we are no 'creeper'. And i have a name, I'm sure i told you just yesterday."

You crossed your arms,"Yeah yeah, whatever. What do you want?"

"Aren't you sweet?",The man chuckled "Just to refresh your brain, my names SungYeol."

"That's nice, and this is a carrot.",You pointed to the orange vegetable.

SungYeol tilted his head cutely at you,"Pardon?"

You looked at him, with false surprise,"Oops, mianhae, i thought we where talking about stuff neither of us gave a single care about."

SungYeol was about to say something ,but the stand owner beat him to it. She said to you,"That'll be 15,000 won." ($15)

You turned your attention back to the ajumma ,and politely payed for the food. When you picked up the bag, you quickly walked away from SungYeol and to the next stand. He looked at you in shock,"Yah!! Urg! Aish !!!"

You smirked to yourself as you left the pirate hanging. As you searched around for B-bomb, or any Block B members for that matter. Out of nowhere, you accidentally walked into someone. You bowed and apologized, that's when you glanced up at their face. Suddenly, your expression turned sour.

"Aish, aren't you from like that Infinity gang?",You gawked at the guy infront of you.

He replied,"It's Infinite, honey. And yes."

"And i don't care~ now here i am leaving~",You said and walked away from him. Before you could get away, you felt a firm hand grip around your forearm which stopped you.

"Yah, atleast say a proper goodbye.",He said.

You turned your head ever so slightly,"Aigoo, some pirate you are. Fine, goodbye .......?"

"Hoya",He grinned,"What's your name?"

"Nunya",You replied.

Hoya questioned,"Nunya ....?",his voice trailed off.

You shot at him with a smirk,"None ya Business. Now let me go ,please.