Goodmorning~~

Damn You 'Badass' Pirates!

You woke up to the feeling that you where being rocked back & forth.

'huh? Why is my bed moving?',you thought.

When you opened your eyes, it wasn't your kpop boyband posters that usually greeted you every morning, but a light blue sky filled with vague cotton clouds. It took you a moment to register the fact that your bed & room have been replaced with a ship.

You quickly sat up in shock. That shock was soon switched to suspicion & confusion.

So many questions floated in your mind: like how you got here, who brought you here, where you were and from where you could get breakfast.

Your thoughts were interrupted by a quiet noise coming from the end of the ship. Your head whipped around with alerted & alarmed eyes.

With suspicion & curiosity filling your mind, you scanned the area for any movement, other than the ship's rocking.

Just as you suspected, there was somebody at the end of the ship. Scratch that, 6 males at the end of the ship.

One of them noticed your gaze. He was dressed nicely in a black suit with a red rose poking out of his blazer's pocket.

He smirked and said in a low deep intimidating voice,"Look who just woke up ,guys."

Five other heads turned your way

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hello my lovely readers! As you can see, i started yet Another fanfic. Theres a High possibility this fanfic will end up like my Boyfriend & BAP fic's: neglected & forever on haitus. v_v,

It just occured to me ALL my fanfics so far are of groups with that group name that starts with B!! O: *surprised* *shocked* i honestly Didn't plan this. It just ...... Happened o___o

Haha anywho, aside from that minor weird coincidence, i hope you like my new story so far!! I just Loved Block B's 'Nillili Mambo' so i just had to make a fic thats sort of based off it LOL. xx)

Please dont forget to comment & subsribe ,thank you !!! ^^

Oh! And i almost forgot!! babo AJ, haha. I wanna thank Mystery234 for being my 1st subbie & Pockymello for being my 2nd subbie !!!! THANK YOU SOO MUCH, I was Extreamlly happy when i found out i got subbies even before i posted the 1st chapter =,D Gomawo !