Chapter 47

Damn You 'Badass' Pirates!

As U-kwon took a shower. His thoughts started to drift off back to his conversation with the maknae.

~~~~

P.O said in a serious tone,"Remember last time we show downed against them...?"

"They caught me off guard ,alright? Next time, they won't be as lucky.",U-kwon replied,"Not for what those filthy bastards did."

~~~~

He sighed in frustration and clenched his fingers though his hair. 'F*** them! Damn those guys!',U-kwon thought.

This supposed Infinte group is Block B's archenemy. This hatred for each other has been ignited for a whole year already. More about this group will be revealed in later chapters.

U-kwon's mind started to drift off else where. You started to pop into his head. And then his lips curled up into a smile.

"Infinite can it, i'll make sure they will never find out about SooWoo.",He whispered.

U-kwon's thoughts where interrupted by someone banging on the door. The person hitting the door was a very annoyed TaeIl.

TaeIl whined from behind the door,"U-KWON!! HURRY UP AND FINISH YOUR SHOWER ALREADY!"

"GO USE THE OTHER BATHROOM!",he yelled back and lathered his hair.

"IT SMELLS LIKE GIRL IN THERE!!!",TaeIl complained.

Then he heard your voice. You sounded mad as you said,"YAH! TAEIL WHAT'S THATS SUPPOSED TO MEAN?!"

Then he heard the sound of foot stomps. TaeIl said slightly under his breath,"S***...", then sounded like he ran off away from the bathroom. Now he could hear the sound of multiple feet running off.

"Haha, this is one heck of a crew.",U-kwon said to himself aloud.

Finally he finished up his shower and stepped out of the shower and cleaned himself. U-kwon forgot to grab cloths before going to the bathroom. So when he stepped out of the bathroom, he had a a towel wrapped securely around his waist. TaeIl came running by him with a frightened ,yet slightly amused look on his face.

"S*** all girls be crazy man! Especially SooWoo!!",TaeIl ,"She didn't this way when you threw rice at her."

U-kwon's smile faded then asked,"You saw our rice war? Hyung, isn't that kinda creeper-ish..?"

"Don't judge me! The door was open!!",TaeIl argued.

You came walking into the hall with a pissed off expression. "You're lucky i get tired easily ,TaeIl."

TaeIl gave a smug look,"I am forever grateful~"

You rolled your eyes then turned your attention to U-kwon. Then you noticed he was half . Your eyes widened as you stared at him.

"Like the view?",U-kwon smirked.

You prayed your gaze away from his stomach area ,and looked up at him with a scowl. "Ani, just go put some cloths on already U-kwon!!",You frowned and slapped his arm.

As you stomped off away from the duo. You bumped into somebody. It was Zico.

"Oh hey Zic-- AH! WHY DON'T YOU HAVE A SHIRT ON?!?",Your eyes widened.

Zico replied,"I was just about to. And don't stare, U-kwon is right over there.",he pointed to the still half U-kwon.

You blushed and glared,"I was Not staring! Aish, why is everybody shirtless?!?!"

"I was about to leave with JaeHyo to get some stuff for the ship. I don't know about U-kwon though.",Zico explained.

"Could i come with?",You asked.

Zico replied,"Aniya! This is a mans job! Don't want no damsels to get in distress."

"We're just getting cleaning supplies and paint, nothing manly about that.",JaeHyo popped out from behind Zico and bonked his head,"You ready yet?"

"So then can I go?",You asked.

JaeHyo shrugged,"Sure."

Zico gawked,"You dare go against your leader!? I just told her no!!"

"Well i just told her yes. Let's go already.",JaeHyo said and already started to head out of the ship.

"Y-yah!!!",Zico frowned and ran after JaeHyo while pulling on his shirt.

"See you guy!",You waved and ran off.

U-kwon yelled,"Wait!!!!"

"WHAT?!",You asked and walked backwards.

"I DON'T GET A GOODBYE KISS?!?!",He asked.

You rolled your eyes at him then blew him a kiss before running off to JaeHyo & Zico. U-kwon pretended to catch the kiss and grinned. Then he held it against his chest in content.

Taeil chuckled,"You've been so weird lately ,U-kwon."

"It's called being in love. You should try it sometime.",U-kwon replied.

"No thanks!",TaeIl laughed,"Just go put some cloths on already man!",then walked off.

U-kwon raised and eyebrow ,then laughed and went to his room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: HAPPY NEW YEARS LOVELY READERS!!!!!!! sorry i didn't update as quick /.\ this winter break has been quite busy for me. Hope you all had a good 2012 & enjoy the new year!!!! :D

Oh! And i nearly forgot! Thank you to

sickofschool23

for subscribing !!