Chapter 69

Damn You 'Badass' Pirates!

Zico walked all the way back to the docks, and made it back to the safety of his ship. He walked up the plank that connected the ship to the docks. When he stepped foot back onto his ship, he heard a ruckus coming from the dining room. Zico raised an eyebrow and went over to investigate.

Before the blond could even enter to the room, someone came storming out the door.

"For what i hope is the last time i say this, it's a NO!", the person who stormed out boomed, it was JaeHyo.

TaeIl and Kyung were hot on his heels. Kyung whined,"Aww come on JaeHyo hyung! What do we have to do to convince you to let us throw you a party?!"

"Promise me you'll NEVER throw me a party!",Jaehyo yelled without looking back.

"Damn it!! I told you we should have made it a surprise!",TaeIl groaned as the two ran after the brunette, completely ignoring the presence of their captain.

Zico tilted his head in confusion at his three crew mates. Then he entered to dining room. Inside, he found the remaining members of his crew enjoying their American-style breakfast.

"What's with those three?", Zico jabbed his thumb at the open door,"What happened while i saw gone?"

B-bomb sighed,"A certain pair of idiots thought it was a smart idea to bring up JaeHyo's soon to come, birthday."

Zico's eyes widened slightly. B-bomb examined his expression then sighed shamefully.

The cook frowned, "Looks like you forgot about his birthday ,huh?"

Zico was about to speak up ,but B-bomb stopped him.

"I don't want to hear it!" Then B-bomb turned his head to SooWoo ,"I'll put away all the clean pots and pans, so you get started on the dirty ones already, alright?"

YourPOV**

You were too busy being preoccupied by U-kwon and P.O ,who were having a mini battle over who would get the remaining scrambled eggs, that you didn't catch a word from B-bomb and Zico conversation. That was until B-bomb turned to you and ordered that you wash the dishes. You quickly turned your head towards the older male with a gawk. Before you could argue with your cooking buddy, he zoomed straight out the door.

Your shoulders slumped as you blew air into your cheeks. Then you rolled up your imaginary sleeves and began to pick up the plastic plates and utensils. You looked up from the table and saw P.O and U-kwon still arguing.

You frowned ,"Yah! Either your both helping me with this mess or get out!!"

The two replied in union,"But the eggs-!"

They looked at the plate of eggs to see it empty. Then they heard a burp. All of you looked in the direction of the sound and Zico grinning.

"Thanks for saving the last of the eggs for me guy's~!", Zico smiled and left the dining room.

You snickered at the sight of the two dumbfounded and crestfallen males.

Then you clapped your hands to snap them out of their sad state ,"Now that that's over, mind helping me with this mess of a table?"

P.O rubbed the back of his neck while akwardly grinning ,"Well... I was never really good with cleaning stuff. So i'll just Go! Bye bye!", and with that he sped out the door as quick as B-bomb did, before you could catch him.

You narrowed your eyes into slits in the maknaes direction. Then you turned to the last pirate in the room.

U-kwon raised an eyebrow and chuckled ,"Calm down, i'll help you clean up."

You smiled gratefully ,"Good, 'cause i wasn't going to take 'no' for an answer anyways."

U-kwon went over to the empty pots and picked them up. Then he went to walk out the door ,but stopped by you first.

"And since I'm such an awesome boyfriend, i'll help with the washing too.", then he quickly pecked your temple before cautiously running out the door before you could react.

You gasped, surprised, then your expression changed into a small scowl.

'That guy...' You rolled your eyes.

Quickly, you rubbed your temple with your palm to get rid of any of U-kwon's lip residue. While you rubbed your head and picked up the trash, you couldn't help but feel a smile creep up onto your lips as you touched the spot he kissed you.

'What the heck? Am i being bipolar or something!? Maybe I'm just PMS-ing ,or my period might be coming soon... Aish, forget it!', You shook the thoughts out of your mind ,and quickly finished up cleaning the dining room.

You took the last few pots and bowls back into the kitchen. When you stepped in, you saw U-kwon sitting on the counter.

"Hey! Get your lazy off there before you break the counter!", You exclaimed as you dropped the dishes into the sink.

The brunette stuck his tongue out at playfully ,then jumped back on to the floor.

You said without looking at him ,"Come help me wash these pots and pans ,please."

"Fine.", U-kwon over dramatically sighed.

You were already getting started on the first bowl. U-kwon looked over at you as an idea popped into his brain. As swiftly as he could, U-kwon stood behind you and moved his arms around your waist so that his hands were now in the sink. Your whole body went stiff when you felt his arms around you. Then the gunner took the sponge and bowl out of your hands ,and started to wash them.

"What do you think you're doing ,U-kwon!?", you grit your teeth ,still stiff with ears tainted pink.

"What does it look like? I'm helping you wash the dishes! Now, can you move your head a bit to the right so i can get a better view of what I'm washing, I'd appreciate it alot.", U-kwon grinned as he laid his chin slightly on your left shoulder.

You frowned ,"I know that! But why like this?! With your arms wrapped around me!"

"Quit complaining, I'm helping you clean, aren't i?", the pirate reasoned ,which made you frowned harder.

"Yah, quit making that face, you look much more prettier when you smile. And stop being so tense, it's not like I'm gonna hurt you.", U-kwon added ,then dabbed a bit of bubbly soap onto the tip of your nose.

You grumbled and slapped U-kwon's left forearm ,then rubbed the suds off your nose.

"Lighten up a little, SooWoo-ah.", U-kwon spoke ,"It's just dish washing."

You only responded with a frustrated sigh ,then started washing some other pots. You yourself also wanted to know why you were being such a grump over the subject.

You thought, 'Just cool it ,SooWoo. Stop being a prick over this! It isn't like he's trying to violate you or anything! It's just a creative way of washing the dishes, nothing wrong with that! But then .... why do i feel so weird over it?'

Then you took a quick glance at U-kwon's arms. His toned arms were around you in a loose way ,but you still felt secure and safe in them. You wondered why you felt that way ,but shook it off and went back to focusing on the dirty pots.

A silence soon settled in afterwards, but it wasn't an awkward silence. While neither of you spoke, U-kwon was in deep thought.

'Come on ,U-kwon! Be a man and just ask her!', he thought, 'It's just one simple question! And right now is the most perfect of time to ask her! Just do it!!'

U-kwon gulped nervously ,but finally spoke up.

He said,"Um jagiya?"

"Hm?", you responded.

"W-wanna go on a date... with me?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: hello lovely readers! I finally updated! THANK THE HEAVENS!!!

I really hope you liked the chapter! And i apologize if it , writing isn't my best hobby. :C

Oh wait! Before i go, i would to say thanks to

Heartlessmind13 , sam16love , imaikomercado ,and 50ShadesOfKpop

for subbing!!