Chapter 2

Damn You 'Badass' Pirates!

A/N: Annyeong lovely readers ^^ it seems that i got new subbies :D thank you

ZiKyung94 & Exhziie-aa & CookieManiac

for subscribing!! Please comment or sub, i like to hear your opinions on my stories!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

All 6 males stared you down. You shifted uncomfortably under their drilling eyes.

Then, one of them jumped down from the back deck. He stood up right & swept his thumb across his bottom lip as he gazed at you.

He whistled,"Shes even hotter when she's awake than when she is sleeping."

Your cheeks went crimson. Soon, anger started to sink into you.

"Y-you watched me when I was s-sleeping?!",You fummed & stood up.

He held his hands up defensively,"yah, I can't help it. If I see a preety girl, I can't stop these bad boys from inspecting that preety face.",he pointed to his eyes.

You scowled, "Creeper. I bet the rest of them are just as weird.", you thought while grinding your teeth in anger at the man in front of you who showed no remorse for acting like an ill mannered prick.

Suddenly, a noise broke your train of thought.

"HONEY, IM HOME !!",a loud, jolly voice called out.

You turned around & saw a guy wearing a white shirt under a floral trench coat with gray pants. On his neck was a few gold necklaces & he wore ..... Nikes?

Your eyebrows scrunched together ,but you shook it off.

You looked at his face; he had quite an attractive face with a silly cheeky grin splattered on. And then there was his hair.: it was a blond-ish with pink highlights, straight in the front ,but dreads in the back.

 

Then the male shoot you a charming grin,"Goodmorning! Did you sleep well??"

You looked at him as if he grew a second head.

'WHY IS HE TALKING SO CASUALLY?! Its like he's acting like we're friends!',you thought. You spoke,"um... Excuse me..?"

He repeated himself,"I said Goodmorning ,silly girl."

Your head was clouded with confusion now. Then, one of the other males spoke up.

He said,"Um... Hyung, i think you confused her."

As you tried to make sense of what just happened, the group of seven males were trying to snap you out of your dazed state.

"Maybe you traumatized her ,hyung.",Kyung guessed with the tap to his chin.

Zico panicked,"What? No! I-I didn't mean to!"

TaeIl said,"You didn't traumatize her ,Zico. You just confused her, it's not like she saw your bed room."

Zico sighed in relief,"Good...", then paused,"Hold on .... WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?! DO YOU HAVE SOMETHING AGAINST MY BED ROOM!?"

Zico began to bicker with the eldest. The rest of the crew watched in amusment. You finally snapped out of your daze. That's when you realized everyone's attention was else where.

You thought,'Now's my chance to escape!'

You then slowly backed away from the group of men. Just as you turned to run to the exit, your body collided with something .... or someone.

With wide eyes, you looked up to see yet another one of the pirates. He was just as attractive as the captain. This one had slightly sharp facial feautres ,but what caught your eye was his brown ,almost black, eyes. His hair was darkish brown ,gelled up in the front and swiped to the right. The male wore an all black/leather outfit. The top of his top was covered in a blanket of buttons. While on his feet were simple black shoes.

B-bomb gave a one-sided grin,"Silly girl, you think you could escape so easily? Cute."

Then he dragged you off to where you originally stood.

'So much for escaping.",You slightly frowned.