Homemade Breakfast? part1

Damn You 'Badass' Pirates!
It was about 5AM when you woke up. Light from behind the window streamed down to your face. You sat up like a zombie with messy hair & a half-asleep body.

You got off the bed wearing an over-sized male shirt & basketball shorts. Zico left some of his cloths for you to use ,until you bought your own.

After making yourself actually look presentable, you headed out to the kitchen. Fortunately for you, it wasnt lock.

As quietly & quickly as possible, you opened the wooden door with rusty hinges. Inside, it looked like a normal kitchen on a boat. There was an small oven ,next to that was a sink & by the door was a cupboard. To your surprise, the kitchen was only very dusty & not one bit rusty.

You stepped inside & the lights.

"Hmm.... Where are you pans & plates? If i where a pan or plate? Where'd i be?",You thought aloud.

"Um .... SooWoo-ah? What are you doing?", You heard someone chuckle behind you.

You turned around and saw B-bomb grinned & leaning against the door frame. He looked like a model wearing a black tank top & gray basket ball shorts with knee high black socks.

"I'm looking for all your kitchen equipment. Do you know where it's at?",You asked straight up.

"Wae?",B-bomb asked. You looked at him,"Why else? I'm gonna cook something. I was gonna make is surprise for all of you ,but you already found out."

"Really...?",He asked ,in surprise.

You nodded,"Nae, now can you please help me find all your kitchen stuff?"

B-bomb nodded, after a good 15 minutes of searching, you found it in the oven.

"Seriously? Who the heck puts Plates in an OVEN??",Your eyes scrunched ,but shook it off,"Whatever, hey B-bomb, you know if you have any veggies around here?"

He laughed,"If we had vegetables in here, they'd all have rotted by now."

You sighed,"Is there a market around here?"

"Nae ,but it's best if i go instead 'cause you know. Theres some really creepy people around. I don't want them getting a preety girl like yourself.",B-bomb grinned then thought,'Plus i don't wanna face the wrath of the guys if they find out you've been taken by some creep's.'

A smile appeared on your face. B-bomb took out a peice of paper & pencil from a notebook in the cupboard.

"What can i get for ya?",He asked.

"Do you know the ingredients to make Kimchi?",You asked.

He nodded,"I'll be back in a few."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: 2nd update this morning yay! And, it seems i gotta new subbie! Thank you very much to

vivian2170

for subscribing!! C=