JaeHyo's Story part 3

Damn You 'Badass' Pirates!
A/N: Before i start the chappie. I wanna tell you guys that JaeHyo's fiancé's name is Nam DaeMin. It started to confuse & annoy me while typed the last 2 chappies cuz i kept calling DaeMin 'her', 'she', and 'JaeHyo's fiancé'. Okk? ^^

TO THE STORY!

"Um hyung...",U-kwon said.

JaeHyo raised an eyebrow,"Mwo?"

"I'm really confused. 1st ,'cause you never told me her name. And why are you telling me this just now?",U-kwon asked.

"Fine, her names Nam DaeMin. Happy?,"JaeHyo replied,"And i'm telling you this ,just encase history will repeat itself & happen to you & SooWoo."

U-kwon's eyebrows creased,"What's that supposed to mean?"

"You're smart ,U-kwon. Figure it out while i finish my story.",JaeHyo said,"Now as i was saying. DaeMin out..."

**FLASHBACK...one more time**

DaeMin's body became limp as she slipped into a deep sleep. The dukbokki that she ate had sleeping medicine mixed into it.

"Miss Yang, please help me and bring DaeMin to the garage.",mr.Nam ,DaeMin's appa, asked.

"Nae ,sir.",she nodded and helped bring DaeMin to the garage.

Inside the garage was a human sized machine. It was a huge human sized capsule. Mr.Nam & miss Yang opened the door to the capsule and put DaeMin's sleeping body inside. Miss Yang locked DaeMin's wrists, ankles & forhead down against the inside wall of the capsule so she wouldn't fall over. After make sure everything was secure, they shut the capsule and the machine attached to it.

"Memory Erasure now on.",the machine said in a robot voice.

"Please erase memory of subject Nam DaeMin.",mr.Nam said,"Erase any existing memory of Ahn JaeHyo and of the last 3 years."

"Yes, erasing memory.",the machine said,"3 percent... 5 percent... 6 percent..."

There was a small long bar screen at the very top of the capsule. It was like a loading bar ,but for erasing memories.

~~~~~~

JaeHyo finally reached the Nam household. He payed the taxi driver & stepped out. JaeHyo looked at the house & gulped.

'Hopefully jagiya is there already. Better check to be safe.',he thought and entered the front gate.

~~~~~~

The loading bar was at 24 percent now. Mr and Mrs Nam waited patiently.

Mrs.Nam turned to her husband,"Are you sure this will work honey? It won't hurt DaeMinnie ,right?"

"I'm 140% sure this will work. I've tested it tons of times & i think it's safe to say this will wipe DaeMin's memory clean of that useless excuse of a pirate boyfriend of hers.",Mr.Nam smiled, assuringly.

~~~~~~

JaeHyo now reached the front door. He got really distracted with all the odd plants in the yard so it took him longer to reach the door. He sighed and pressed the door bell.

~~~~~~

In the garage, they heard the doorbell ring.

"I'll get it sir and ma'am.",Miss Yang left.

"It's probably another troublesome salesman.",Mrs.Nam said with a frown and went back to watching her daughter get her memory erased.

~~~~~~

Still at the front, JaeHyo waited. Until he heard the door unlock and open. JaeHyo hoped it wasn't DaeMin's parents. And thankfully for him, it was just the maid.

"Oh, annyeonghaseyo.",JaeHyo bowed slightly.

Miss Yang bowed back,"Nae, annyeonghaseyo. Are you Ahn JaeHyo ,by chance?"

JaeHyo nodded,"Nae, that's me. I came here to see if my fiancé ,Nam DaeMin, is here?"

"Mianhaeyo ,but she's not here.",Miss Yang lied.

JaeHyo nodded,"I see, i'll be going now. Mianhae for bothering you."

JaeHyo turned leave, as he did. He called DaeMin's phone. Just as he was about to step away from the front door, he heard DaeMin's ringtone from inside the house.

He froze and quickly turned around. The maid gave him a questionable look.

"May i help you?",she asked.

"That ringtone...",he said,"It's DaeMin's. She's in there isn't she?"

Miss Yang stayed silent as the ringtone kept going. JaeHyo pressed the end button on his phone & the ringtone too stopped.

JaeHyo's eyes narrowed,"She is in there. You lied, let me in. I need to see her."

"I'm sorry sir ,but i can't--",The maid slightly screamed.

She tried to shut the door ,but JaeHyo was much more stronger than her & swung the door open.

"Where is DaeMin?",he demanded.

Miss Yang said,"Sir, please leave. You're not welcome here-"

"Forget it! I'll look for her myself.",JaeHyo hissed and searched the area.

~~~~~~

Inside the garage, the Nam parents waited for the machine to reach 100%. Then something unexpected happened.

From within the capsule, DaeMin was starting to wake up. Her eyes opened slowly, as if she woke from a nights rest. She looked around and saw her parents looking at her from outside the capsule.

"U-umma..? Appa...?",she tried to reach for them ,but was restricted.

She looked down at herself and saw the metal locks on her wrists, ankles and legs. "W-what's going on?",DaeMin said in a shaky tone.

DaeMin tried to break free ,but the locks kept her held against the wall of the capsule. She started to panic,"Y-yah! Help me!! I can't get out!!"

From outside, her parents noticed DaeMin started to wake up.

Mrs.Nam started to worry,"W-why is she starting to wake up?! Did i not put enough sleeping medicine in the dukbokki!?"

"Ani ,darling. It's not your falut.",Mr.Nam comforted her,"As long as DaeMin doesn't try to shake the machine in anyway, everything will be just fine."

Mrs.Nam nodded then walked over to the capsule. She smiled,"Honey, don't be scared. This machine will help you get rid of those terrible memories with that pesky boyfriend of yours."

DaeMin could hear everything from inside the capsule. She yelled,"WHAT?! Umma!! Appa! ARE YOU GUYS INSANE!?!". She started to shake herself off the machine but again she wouldn't budge. So instead, she started to shake the capsule back & forth with her body.

~~~~~~

JaeHyo was looking around the dining room for his fiancé. Miss Yang was trying to make him leave ,but everytime she was tuned out.

That when they heard a noise .... coming from the garage area. JaeHyo ,without thinking, bolted off to the noise.

~~~~~~

Mrs. & mr. Nam tried to stop their daughter from moving the capsule anymore ,but that only caused DaeMin to shake it more.

"Please honey! This is for your own good!",Mr.Nam frowned.

DaeMin hissed,"My own good?! WHAT KIND OF PARENTS ARE YOU BOTH?! Normal parents would just neglect their child or not really care about them. But you both.... Are trying to wipe JaeHyo oppa from my memories! Why do you think i moved out?!? IT'S TO GET AWAY FROM YOU POSSESSIVE CRAZY EXCUSES OF PARENTS!!"

"Don't use that tone with us young lady.",Mr.Nam frowned.

DaeMin yelled,"LET ME OUT OF HERE NOW!",she started to shake the machine again, this time more aggressively.

Her movement soon stopped when she heard the voice she wanted to hear most.

"D-daemin?!?!",JaeHyo hollered from the door to the garage & ran off to the capsule.

'HOW DID HE GET HERE?!',the DaeMin's parents thought.

Miss Yang soon walked in, out of breath. She started to bow multiple time,"Mianhaeyo ma'am & sir! I tried to make him leave ,but he was being stubborn."

JaeHyo moved DaeMin's parents away from the capsule and looked inside to see DaeMin.

"JaeHyo oppa!",DaeMin smiled.

"DaeMin, thank god you're ok.",He sighed in relief,"Who put you in here?!"

"Us.",Mr.Nam said.

JaeHyo spun around and glared mercilessly at the parents. "I knew you both didn't like me ,but this is too far.",JaeHyo spat,"My parents where better parents than you'll both ever be. I can barely remember them."

As JaeHyo & the Nam parents argued,