Chapter 68

Damn You 'Badass' Pirates!
SungGyu and Jiho were half way into their school year. It was about August. SungGyu stopped walking with Jiho just last month ,July. That made Jiho suspicious ,so he decided to investigate.

One day, after he finished his homework, Jiho went to SungGyu's house to start his investigation. When he entered the home, he was greeted by Ms.Kim ,SungGyu's mother. She told him SungGyu was upstairs with a few of his friends ,Jiho thanked her and went off to the second level of the home.

Since Jiho has been there multiple times before ,he already knew where SungGyu's room was at and went straight to his room. He stopped infront of the door and knocked on the door three times. A few seconds passed and the door slowly opened ,revealing SungGyu's face.

He looked surprised,"JiHo?? What are you doing here?"

Jiho smiled,"Hi hyung! I just came to hang out with you!"

SungGyu bit his lip,"Um ... Now isn't the best time to hang out ,Jiho, sorry. How about some other time?"

"Oh c'mon SungGyu hyung!",Jiho frowned,"We barely ever hang out anymore. I wanna catch up! Please!"

"Jiho--"

"Please, please, pleasee??"

"I have friends over."

"Great! It'll be nice to meet hyung's new friends and see how they treating you~!"

"*sigh* We're studying ..."

"I'll shut up the whole time! Promise!!"

SungGyu frowned impatiently, there was no way he was going to change the younger's stubborn mind. Finally, with a defeated sigh, SungGyu unwillingly opened the door wider for JiHo to step in.

"Come in.",says SungGyu.

“Thanks hyung!”,JiHo grinned and walked in.

JiHo walked into the room, and suddenly was hit with the slight, yet strong scent some sort of toxin that made him a bit light headed. He held his head ,confused, and looked around to figure out where that toxic smell came from. All he saw was SungGyu's friends looking back at him just as confused. Then a female voice called for SungGyu, he groaned.

"My mom's calling for me, I'll be back in a sec.",SungGyu said, then quickly exited the room, leaving JiHo with his friends.

JiHo looked over at SungGyu's friends while still rubbing his head. There were two of them. Both looked of SungGyu's age maybe even bit older. One had spiked hair, and the other has a clean cut shaved head. Before JiHo could even say a simple 'hi', the two older boys took verbal action.

“So you're JiHo?”,The spiked hair asked,“How old are you?”

”I'm about to be fourteen next month.”,he replied awkwardly.

The one who asked nodded his head. Then one other boy ,the bald one, spoke up.

“JiHo, SungGyu is your friend, right?”,JiHo nodded,“So that mean you wouldn't want anything bad happen to him, correct?”, JiHo again nodded.

'Where are these guys going with this?', JiHo inwardly said.

“Perfect~ now, we need a little favor from you.",the bald one grinned.

"W-what is it?",JiHo asked, cautiously.

The spike haired male lean towards Jiho. He said in a much more serious tone,"Listen to me very carefully ,Jiho, we're gonna need you to stop seeing SungGyu. It doesn't matter if he needs to you for anything or the other way around. There are NO exceptions."

Jiho gawked at the duo, then he asked,"What if i don't avoid SungGyu hyung?"

Then the bald male gave a dark chuckle,"If you don't follow what we say ,and keep hanging out with SungGyu. Then we'll---

HONK! HONK! HONK!

**End of Flashback**

Zico's thoughts were put to a halt when he heard the loud ,alarming sound. His eyes widened as he snapped his head towards to noise. An angry middle aged taxi driver glared at the blond. Zico hadn't realized that he stopped right in the middle of the street while he was in flashback mode. He quickly bowed a few times to the mad driver and ran off to the sidewalk curb. When he reached the sidewalk, he went back to his route back to the docks.

'Whao, that was a close one. If i stayed there any longer, that ajushi would have definitely ran over me!', Zico sighed,' i better get back to the ship before i do anything else retarded.' Zico started to jog back to the ship.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hai lovely readers! I'm sorry for not updating any sooner. Writers Block really does have a way with messing with my writing, really /.\ so it's a good thing i already planned ahead of time what will happen next ^u^ hehe~

Sorry for cutting of Zico's flashback mode thing. I'm gonna be honest, i didn't know what to write next in that flashback. I DID have an idea ,but since I'm not very smart, i forgot to write it down and now I'm stuck with a messy flashback ending =___=" i apologize sincerely.

Well, on the brighter side, there's new subscribers d: thank you very much to

Rizu00, kpoplilperson, and Haneul1216

for becoming subscribes :D

whaooo, this story already has 90 subscribers! That's alot, to me that is x3 i'll try not to let any of you down! c: