U-kwon to the Rescue!

Damn You 'Badass' Pirates!
~Recap~

U-kwon yelled,"Aye SooWoo-ah, Zico said we should skip --- SOOWOO!!!"

"U-KWON!! HELP MEE!!!!",You screamed.

~End of Recap~

U-kwon sprinted towards you.

"G-GET AWAY FROM ME !!",You shrieked and tried to runaway.

"Just come with us preety little lady. We won't hurt you, we just wanna play~~",A creepy looking man who look like he was in his late-forties, griped on to your wrists tightly.

There was another man ,but he looked like he was in his mid-thirties. He was trying to get a hold of your legs and drag you inside one of houses.

Both men wore dirty white shirts and worn out blue jeans with sneakers. Their hair was messy and disgusting. And their facial features weren't preety either. They had stubbly faces with scary lustful eyes.

"Stop struggling ,baby. Come with oppa's, we just wanna have fun with you.",the 30-something year old man winked.

You wrinkled your nose,"Oppa's?! More like AJUSHI's!!! LET GO OF ME!! GUYS! BLOCKB HELP !"

The 40-something year old frowned and held your chin to make you look up at him,"Aww that's not nice. Just come with us cutie pie. Let's g-- OOF!"

You looked up and saw U-kwon. He upper cut the man in the jaw.

"Don't EVER touch my SooWoo.",U-kwon fiercely hissed.

"U-KWON!",You smiled.'Wait, did he just call me HIS?!'

The other man slapped you & brought you out of your train of thought,"Shut up b***h!! Come with me! BALI!"

"LET ME GO CREEP!",You frailed your legs.

U-kwon was about to punch that man too ,but he got pounced by the other man. The man shoved U-kwon down and started to beat him merciless.

After what seemed forever, BlockB came running. They saw you trying to pray yourself away from one man and the other man beating up U-kwon.

They yelled,"U-KWON !! SOOWOO!!!"

The man holding you down saw BlockB ,then yelled,"F***!! Hyung, lets go!",& let you go. The other man threw one last punch at U-kwon then ran off. You rubbed your wrists and ran to U-kwon.

You quickly sat next to him and layed his bleeding head on your lap. U-kwon had a cut on his bottom and top lip. He had ugly bruises on his shoulders and neck. There was an gash on his right temple that kept bleeding. He also had a slightly swollen black eye and a bit of blood came out from the side of his mouth. You tired to stop the bleeding by lightly pressing down the wounds with your shirt.

BlockB saw U-kwon & grimaced.

"Where did those filthy bastards go?!",JaeHyo growled, ready to fight.

B-bomb held him back,"Don't bother, those guys look like a failure in life. Plus, their not worth our breath.",he glared in the direction the 2 men went.

"Come on! Help me get U-kwon back to the ship!",Zico yelled & threw U-kwon's left arm around his shoulder.

Kyung get U-kwon's other arm ,and they went as fast as possible back to the ship.

"Ship?! Why not the hospital!?",You asked and ran with the rest of guys.

"We don't have enough money to pay for a medical bill.",TaeIl explained.

You looked at TaeIl then at U-kwon, sadly. You thought,'U-kwon will be alright. Right? Those cuts and bruises weren't that severe ,i think. Please be ok U-kwon!!'