2nd Crew Discussion

Damn You 'Badass' Pirates!
A/N: Before i start this chapter, just wanna say to

POslilbbc & MyBlackSmile861015

for subbing !!

TO THE STORY!

When you left Kyung & U-kwon's room, U-kwon fell back onto his bed.

"Way to look cool ,U-kwon.",U-kwon grumbled to himself,"I probably looked like a retarded akward turtle." He frowned and stared up at the ceiling. Suddenly, U-kwon remembered when he woke up and your face was just a few inches from his. His lips hitched up lightly.

"Is possible you like me back, SooWoo-ah?",U-kwon asked aloud.

He grinned to himself at the thought ,and started to drift off to dream-world.

While you & U-kwon where in your rooms. The rest of Block B where in the dining room discussing about you.

"JaeHyo, did you find any missing posters anywhere while we where in the blocks?",Zico asked.

JaeHyo replied,"I found a few ,but not of SooWoo."

P.O frowned,"It doesn't make sense. Her parents are rich, they could be doing a search party for her in search every part of Korea. But it's already been a few weeks and nothing showed up in the news about her disappearance."

Kyung asked,"Um, hyung, are you sure you guys kidnapped the right girl?"

"I'm one-hunderd percent sure.",Zico scratched his head,"We even did all the research on the Young family. They only have 1 child, Young SooWoo."

"Then why wouldn't they be searching for her?",TaeIl asked suspiciously,"Somethings not adding up here."

"So what now? Do we still keep her with us?",B-bomb asked.

Zico shrugged,"Might as well, but i wanna warn you guys. Don't get attached to her in anyway. No close friendships no close anything with SooWoo."

TaeIl smirked, amused. That was what he told U-kwon.

Kyung spoke up,"I think U-kwon hyung missed that warning."

"What do you mean?", B-bomb asked as he and the rest of the crew turned their attention to the curly haired red head.

"Well,",Kyung started to explain,"When i headed back to mine and U-kwon's room. I was about to knock ,'cause i knew SooWoo was fixing his cuts and stuff. Then i heard quiet noise. I looked through a small hole in the door and saw SooWoo put a bandage on U-kwon's shoulder."

"Can you get to the point already ,Kyung?",JaeHyo asked, impatiently.

"I was about to get there! As i was saying, SooWoo was putting the bandage on him and her face red. And U-kwon's was pink ,but what surprised me most was. While she was putting on the band-aid thing-ie. U-kwon was looking at her ..... like his expression was soft and caring.",Kyung finished.

"Don't tell me..... U-kwon's in LOVE?!", P.O exclaimed.

B-bomb said,"Love is a strong word. Let's just say, U-kwon has a Crush on SooWoo. Sounds less serious ,and he probably does have a crush on SooWoo."

"Crush or not, we can't have him liking SooWoo. He's our best shooter, we can't have his mind clouded with lovely dovey s*** about SooWoo.",TaeIl frowned.

The rest of Block B agreed. Then finally left the dining room.