11:30

Damn You 'Badass' Pirates!

A/N: Before i start the chapter, i want to say thanks to

Summereye & suju86

for subscribing!!!! =D

NOW TO THE STORY!

Block B walked off to said abandoned warehouse. As they neared the wrecked building, their senses heightened ,and looked ready for anything to pop out at them. They also had their poker faces on. At the moment, from a passersbys point of view, the group of seven would scare the living heck out of the poor soul that would have passed them by. You see, Block B is ,in a way, a two-faced crew. They have a playful & goofy side , that's the only side you saw of the group. And they have a serious & 'i will tear you limb from limb if you atleast glance in my direction' side, this side is in use when they encounter rival pirates or anybody who is seen as a threat to them in general. And also when they meet up with rivals ,but occasionally they show off some humor infront of fellow pirates.

"Maknae, time.",Zico said while they walked.

P.O checked his watch,"11:23."

"Almost time, do you guys really think they'll show??",U-kwon asked ,doubtful.

JaeHyo replied,"They'd had better, if not, then those jacka**s will wake up the next day in hell, literally."

Block B apporached the building with confidence and sleep mixed in their eyes. The building gave off an ominous feeling. The building was lathered with graffiti, dirt, mold, rusted metal, and broken glass. It was fairly big in size with multiple broken windows and walls. The guys always saw or passed by this warehouse many times ,but never gave it the time of day, thinking it wasn't at all useful to them. They now enetered the abandoned warehouse through the wide open double doored entrance. The inside was as equally similar to what it looks like from the outside. Rusted, dirty, and in need of some re-building. The group of seven kept walking ,until they saw a group of also seven, awaiting for their arrival. It was Infinite. Infinite was too dressed in a type of pirate clothing ,but looked over exaggerated and modernized. 

"Glad you could join us ,BlockBusters.",SungGyu spoke,"I'm honestly impressed, i thought you all would stand us up ,because you couldn't read or understand the letter.",then Infinite chuckled.

TaeIl snarled,"LISTEN HERE YOU FILTHY LITTLE F***TARDS--!!"

The eldest was silenced by JaeHyo with a firm hand covering his mouth. JaeHyo said,"What TaeIl hyung ment was, we didn't come to fight. We just came to hear what you worthless peices of s*** wanted to talk to us about, then leave so we can do something better with our night, like SLEEPING.",then smirked.

"Which we where rudely deprived of. So your reason for waking us up better be a f***ing amazing one.",B-bomb added ,with a glare.

DongWoo looked at Block B ,unamused,"Are you done with your b****ing already?? I already get too much of that s*** from my girlfriend ,so i don't need any coming from you pirates."

U-kwon laughed,"What girlfriend? You mean the one you dream up of every night?",which got a high-five from the maknae.

DongWoo glared daggers at U-kwon,"SAY THAT AGAIN YOU MOTHERF***ER!!!!",then wiped out his pistol.

U-kwon also took his pistol ,and pointed it in DongWoo's direction. Then he said,"Nahh, that'd be a waste of my breath~"

"Aish!! Everybody cool your s*** and put away you're f***ing weapons!!!",Zico yelled and eyed the shooters,"Like what my crew said, we ONLY came 'cause of the god damn note!! Not to cause a f***in' war ,araso?!?! Now that we're here, tell us what you a**es want so we can get on with our own lives!!!!!"

Both shooters glared at each other one last time before putting away their pistols. The tension in the air started to become thicker between the two crews.

Finally WooHyun spoke up,"We wanted to talk to you about that girl."

"Yeah! That pretty girl we met earlier today.",Infinite maknae ,SungJong, nodded.

Block B tensed ,but still kept their poker faced on. JaeHyo replied,"What about her?"

L said,"She's a friend of yours ,right?"

"What's it to you?",P.O snorted.

"Well she's pretty fine, I'm thinking about taking her to be mine.",Hoya grinned ,waiting for a reaction.

SungYeol said,"Yah hyung, i told you i wanted her! She looks like a ton of fun in bed.",He smirked.

U-kwon was holding himself back from mauling at the fellow pirates. His hand turned into a fist ,making his knuckles turn extremely white. One more word about you coming from their mouth ,and he'll wipe out his gun again and fire at them freely.

SungGyu noticed U-kwon fist and raised an eyebrow,"Is there something wrong ,U-kwon?"

U-kwon replied ,bitterly,"Aniya..."

"Well as what we were talking about.",SungGyu said,"Are you sure you don't know who she is?"

Kyung ,who has been surprisingly silent for a while, spoke up,"Aish, why do you scumbags care if we know her or not!?! Who do you think you are?!?! Our parents!?!!"

"Eww, who would we? How could we?! I'd kill myself if i were the one that gave birth to you useless bunch.",L said in disgust.

"Are we really gonna go there?",B-bomb asked and pulled out his double sided sword.

"NO we're not.",P.O said ,pushing B-bomb's sword back in it's pouch,"We're not gonna stoop to their level of stupidity."

Zico glared,"If that's all you wanted to know, then we'll be on our way."

And with that, Block B headed back to the entrance of the ship. Not turning back even if Infinite called for them or not. Once BlockB had finally left the building, Infinite started to converse.

"Those f***ing liars. We saw her walk with them to the ship ,and she didn't get off that ship!", DongWoo hissed.

WooHyun replied,"Yeah, what do you suppose we do ,Hyung?",and looked at SungGyu.

SungGyu smirked,"What we do best, spy. Starting tomorrow, we gather as much intel about this girl as possible."

The rest of Infinite smirked ,and nodded in agreement. Then they headed off to their ship

. Which was actually just a house that is designed to look like a ship.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Goodmorning lovely readers, well.... it's morning where I'm at LOL. I made this chappie kinda like long-ish ,'cause i have bad news. *sobs* i-i ..... I *sobs* START SCHOOL AGAIN TODAY!!! Aniyaaaa !! ;____; so this will be my last update for a while!! This semester I'm trying to actually do my work & pass every class ,so yea.... CURSE YOU SCHOOL FOR TAKING ME AWAY FROM MY STORY! :C But i'll try to update as much as i can!! d= Alright, i have to go now~ It's 6:06AM & i have to get ready for 0 period O _ O;

Oh yeah! And does anybody get the title of this chappie? (; 11:30? 11:30

anybody?? I shall love you forever if you remember/know without searching it up~!!! Hehehe~

Okk! That's all for now!! Have a nice morning, night, evening, after noon or day!!! ^u^