Chapter 6

Maybe I'm not Worthless (A Jimin and BTS fic)

️jimin pov
Sighing slowly I got up out of my seat. My next period was a senior class. I may not have skipped but I was put in 12th grade algebra. It was fairly simple except the fact that all of my senior bullies were in that class. Even BTS. I slowly walked into the classroom and sat in my assigned seat. Which was right next to Every BTS member.

They all ignored me for a second but then Namjoon suddenly laughed and said ,"look who it is if it isn't Jimin . The huge nothing. You think your so smart cause your in 12th grade algebra but honestly, no one could care less about you." "Do you honestly think anybody likes you? Your ugly fat and worthless" Suga said glaring. "Why don't you just kill yourself?" J-hope laughed. "Everybody would be happy anyways" v said smirking. Each thing they said hurt me . They were right. Nobody really cares. No one. I have absolutely no one . As the tears were about to fall I got pushed to the ground.

Jimin don't cry you don't deserve to cry. You don't deserve to feel anything. I slowly got up,grabbed my stuff, and walked out. I didn't care. All I heard was the laughs in the background as I ran to the bathroom . I locked the stall and slid to the floor, finally letting my tears fall. Would anyone ever like me? Do I even deserve to live? I tried to stop crying. The darkness inside me was overwhelming. I tried to block it out but sometimes it was to difficult. I just wanted the pain to end. I just wanted to die. I heard someone walk in and I heard footsteps so I tried to stop crying.

They walked up to my stall and knocked. "Jimin? Are you in here? It's Jin. The other members aren't here.I just want to talk.please?" I heard Jin say. What did he want ? He probably was just going to tell the other members to come in here and beat me up. "Please leave. Please" I said loud enough for him to hear. Suddenly to door swung open. Did he kick it? Standing there was Jin. Just Jin. My face was all red and tears were still running down my face. I tried to look down but Jin grabbed my wrist and pulled me up. "Jimin. Are you ok?" Jin said in that sweet tone I missed. He was always so nice to me. He was like my second mother. Like I did to everybody I just looked down and said. "Yes" no matter how much I was truly dying inside. "No you are not. Tell me the truth" Jin said in a stern tone. I took a deep breath and looked into his eyes which were soft. "No. I'm not ok"I said and ran out.

I ditched the rest of my classes until lunch . I got my lunch and sat down alone like always. I just stared at my food. I was hungry but I knew if I ever wanted to not be called fat I had to lose weight. But I was so hungry I had to at least eat the apple. I reached for it but someone grabbed it from me. I looked up. Got7 and BTS together. "Look at you eating all that. You're both hideous and fat." Jb , the leader of got7, said taking a bite out of the apple. The two groups began saying other things but I blocked them out. That was until I felt milk drop on my head. Gasping at the cold I saw the two groups and everyone else in this school laugh. I grabbed my backpack and walked out of school. I ran home crying before running to my room. I cried way to much I knew I was a baby. I just wanted a apple was it really that bad? Of course it was bad Jimin you know you're not suppose to eat. I took some pain killers and layed down. Maybe sleep would help me. I put in my headphones and Blasted Music as loud as it could go until I drifted to sleep. I just wanted everything to end .

:a/n this one was a little darker chapter but it wouldn't be a good story without darkness. I hope you guys are enjoying it so far :) tell me what you think ! :