Chapter 8

Maybe I'm not Worthless (A Jimin and BTS fic)

Jin pov

We had made it through our first period class but now was our algebra class. Jimin was really smart for his age so he got put in certain 12 grade classes the freshmen didn't have. Unfortunately, we were in the same classes he had.

We all sat down in our usual spot and I could tell the other members were waiting for Jimin. He slowly walked inside and sat down in front of me. The other members were quiet for a minute then the comments came in. They kept saying he was worthless and nothing and I began to see tears well up in his eyes. I knew they were all just mad because we all got a F on our history test last period.

I whispered for them to cut it out and all the members, besides namjoon, nodded and told eachother to knock it off . Namjoon being the man who held grudges kept on yelling at Jimin until finally he grabbed his stuff and walked out. I ran after him not caring what the others would say. I looked around but I couldn't find him so I decided to check the bathroom.

I walked in and I heard crying until it suddenly stopped. I knew it was Jimin so I walked up to the stall and knocked on the door. "Jimin? Are you in here? Its Jin. The other members aren't here. I just want to talk. Please?" I said in a soothing tone. I didn't want to scare him. "Please leave. Please?" I heard him whisper loud enough for me to barely hear what he said. I wasn't going to leave and Jimin obviously wasn't going to open the door so I had to get it open. I walked back and ran up and kicked the door as it flew open. Wow it actually worked?

I looked down to see a red puffy faced Jimin. He was looking down trying to hide the fact he was crying. I grabbed his wrist and pulled him up so I could look into his eyes. His eyes were so much different then they used to be. They used to be happy and full of life now they were.....broken. "Jimin are you ok?" I asked wanting the real answer not what he thought I wanted to hear. "Yes" he said quietly but I knew he wasn't. "Jimin I know you are not. Tell me the truth." He took a deep breath and looked at me. "No. I'm not ok," he said as he ran out. I didn't want to chase after him so I slowly walked back to the classroom thinking.

This isn't ok. Jimin is not ok. Namjoon I used to respect but now he was a ... Monster. But then again, that was part of his nickname. The other members were tired of hurting Jimin too I could tell. We have been beating him up for three years now . I just wish Namjoon would forgive. Maybe I wouldn't be so scared that Jimin committed suicide everytime he didn't come to school.

I walked back in to hear V say ,"Yo dude is Jimin ok?" . I looked up and over to namjoon who was glaring at V. I walked back to my seat and sat quiet for the rest of the periods. Finally it was lunch and I decided I would sit with the other members. I was staring off into space when got7 walked up . I didn't pay attention to what they were saying but everyone stood up so I did too. We walked up to Jimin. Oh no we're going to torment him again. I saw Jb grab the apple he was about to eat and call him fat. Seriously? I've noticed Jimin has actually gotten way smaller. I haven't seen him eat anything period. I hope he wasn't starving himself or something. I'm just glad he wears short sleeves. I can always check his arms to make sure he doesn't hurt himself. Luckily, he hasn't had any scars on his arm yet
 a/n:that Jin has seen:
and hopefully he never will. I saw Namjoon grab milk from a table and I was about to ask what he was doing but he poured the milk on Jimin's head. Jimin suddenly grabbed his stuff and ran out. Everybody started laughing and I could literally feel his pain. This must be what a mother feels like when her son gets hurt. Thank god I'm a boy and never will be a actual mother. I don't know if I could deal with that more than I already have to. I promise you Jimin.I will make sure things get better.The bell rang that lunch was over as we all headed back to class.I'm so sorry Jimin.

:a/n I hope you guys are ok with me switching pov i just want you guys to know everybody's opinion. the next chapter will be V's pov so you know jungkook,v,suga, and jhope's side. im kinda gonna put them together. It will be V's pov but the three will be giving their opinion. :) :