Chapter 13

Maybe I'm not Worthless (A Jimin and BTS fic)

Jimin pov

*skip to school*
I walked in and something felt different. Very different. When I walked in nobody laughed. Nobody said anything. Then I saw it. Namjoon he was screaming. "How dare you be so selfish! You're all idiots! Betraying me like that!"Namjoon screamed pushing J-hope to the ground. Before Namjoon could jump on him Jin began to yell,"Namjoon stop this! It was my fault! Blame me not them!" 
Namjoon stopped and turned to him. "You're right. It is your fault!" Namjoon screamed before he started slapping Jin. Jungkook and V suddenly jumped on Namjoon but he shoved them to the ground. Then suga tried to punch him but he got kicked in the stomach. I didn't know what to do. I did the worst thing I could possibly do. "Stop!" I yelled to Namjoon. Everybody turned to stare. Even the members who were slowly trying to get up. Namjoon had this look in his eyes that I've never seen before. Namjoon ran up and pushed me against the lockers slamming my back against the wall. I blinked before I got punched in the stomach. I gasped before falling to the floor. He began kicking me in the sides and my stomach over and over again. I felt like I couldn't breathe. I didn't even have enough air to scream. He began punching my face and kicking my sides. I began to feel blood trickle down my face and my sides. I cried and cried but nothing ever happened. Eventually, it got worse and the blows would stop but then they would start a few seconds later. Everything was blurry by now. It was times like this I wish I was dead. I hoped he kicked me until it killed me. He's never beat me this bad. After a little while more I couldn't feel anything. The blows were still coming but my body was numb. Until finally, everything went black.


:a/n  Hope you liked the update.: