Chapter 48

Maybe I'm not Worthless (A Jimin and BTS fic)

Jungkook pov ~

I tried to go back to sleep but thoughts of Jimin flooded my head. I could tell Namjoon was lying to me. Namjoon has always been a really bad liar. That was what made him such a great leader. If Namjoon was scared I was scared to. What if Jimin never woke up? What if it took too long and they pulled the plug on him too early? I couldn't live without Jimin. I'd probably kill myself. But if I did Namjoon said I wouldnt go to heaven and that thought scared me. I couldn't see a world without Jimin though. Having to bully him for so long was hard enough.

I grabbed my backpack and opened it. I pulled out a small box. I slowly pulled open the small box to reveal the charm bracelet I had bought the day before. Jimin's birthday was next month and he was turning 17. I was hoping by that time I had gotten the courage to ask him out and I could give this to him on his birthday. Now with all this, I didn't know what would happen. I started tearing up. What if Jimin died? How would I cope.

Everybody thought I liked V but he was just my best friend. He used to be Jimin's best friend too before everything happened. V hasn't said much since Jimin tried to jump off the bridge that night. It was just small things here and there but he just acted different. It's been months now and yet it feels like everything is starting over again.

I silently closed the box with the bracelet in it and threw it in my backpack. Jimin will wake up. He has to wake up. He has to for me. I just can't imagine what's going on in Jimin's head right now. I heard that when people get into comas they could have a nightmare that lasts for as long as the coma is. Was Jimin having a nightmare? I tried to shake that out of my head. Jimin was fine. He was probably in his little dream world right now.

I shook all the thoughts away and laid back down. Why was it Jimin who got all this pain? Jimin is such a sweet boy. I think it's adorable that he has a crush on me, and even though I pretend to hate it, I actually think it's pretty cute. The way he gets all giggly when I'm close to him. He's like a teen girl when it comes to me. It also helps because I can get anything from Jimin if I just pout a little. When he looked at me it made me feel like I was the only one in the world in his eyes. I really did love him too. I was just really good
at covering my feelings. I know sometimes he would get upset if I played hard to get but it was just my way of dealing with feelings. I believed that If he wanted me to love him that badly he would have to work for it. I've never thrown the word love out much. The girls at school would always say they love me or give me candy or something but I just was never interested. But Jimin always listened to me. He never treated me like a baby. He was there when nobody else was. I love Jimin. He's the only one I love. The only one I'll ever love. I know he will wake up because I want him to wake up and he always does whatever I want him to. 
I sighed leaving that thought in my mind. I closed my eyes, everything would be okay.