Chapter 10

Maybe I'm not Worthless (A Jimin and BTS fic)

Jimin pov

I woke up to my mom walking in my room . "Honey it's time to wake up," she whispered quietly. I can't go to school everyone is going to laugh at me about what happened yesterday. I coughed and weakly said ,"Mom I don't feel good can I stay home today?" Pretending the best I could to be sick. My mom probably knew I really wasn't sick so she didn't bother to check my temperature. She was already late as it was so she rolled her eyes and said ,"I don't know what's up with you but if you need to stay home you can." I mentally smiled because of how understanding my mom was. " Thanks mom have a good day" She smiled and left the house going to her job. I laid in bed thinking. Why was Jin asking if I was alright? Did he actually care? I don't know. Why did they all start bullying me anyways? Did they just realize how worthless I am? Was there a reason they were mad at me? One day everything just changed and they didn't  say why. *flashback*

I woke up and hopped out of my bed. Throwing on my clothes and rushing out the door. I grabbed my skateboard and jumped on it until I finally caught up with the guys. "Hey guys!" I said smiling as I hopped off my skateboard and walked with them. They stayed quiet. "What's wrong?" I asked worried. Namjoon turned to stare at me. "You know what you did!" He yelled pushing me off the sidewalk as I hit my head on the rough road. They jumped down and started kicking my sides. "Stop it what did I do?!" I cried out in pain. Jin just stood back and watched. "You know what you did Idiot stop being stupid!" JHope yelled as the kicks kept coming. They kept beating me until I was bleeding and then they ran off. I limped back home wondering why they did that. They bruised a few of my ribs. The bullying continued from there. *end of flashback* 

I laid there thinking of everything for what seemed like minutes but was actually six hours when I heard a knock on the door. I hopped out of bed and ran downstairs. I wondered who it was and I thought maybe Mom got off early and was locked out. I opened the door to find of course ....... Jin. And behind him was Jhope, Suga, V, and Jungkook. I gulped. I tried to slam the door shut but Jin held it open. "W- what do you want?" I stuttered scared they were going to hurt me in my own home . I wasn't even wearing any makeup so they could see all the bruises and my horrible face. I wasn't scared of Jin it was the four behind him I was scared of. I kept staring at them and Jin noticed.
"Relax Jimin, they aren't going to hurt you. I promise. " Jin said reassuringly, "Can we please come in?" Jin said smiling. I just stood there for a second not finding the words to say. Finally I just nodded my head as they walked inside. I shut the door behind them as they looked around. I walked up stairs to my room as they followed. Me and Jin sat on my bed and the others sat in the chairs across from me. I looked down trying to hide my face when Jin lifted my head up. "It's ok, you don't need to hide anymore." Jin said kindly. "What do you want?" I said angrily. "You said you're not ok. We're going to help you." Jin said. "All of you? Why do you care? No one cares. This is just some stupid prank isn't it? Namjoon is probably outside waiting to pour something else on me." I said almost yelling. I clenched my fists but after a second of cooling down I let it go. "Jimin. We are all sorry for all the pain we have caused you. We just want to help you. We want your forgiveness." Suga said quietly. "No. Get out of my house all of you." I said getting up and walking to my bathroom before shutting the door and locking it. I sat there until I finally heard them leave. I walked out and laid back in my bed. Liars. All of them are liars. As I drifted to sleep.