Chapter 22

Maybe I'm not Worthless (A Jimin and BTS fic)

Jimin pov - I woke up to sunlight beaming in my eyes. It was Morning again time to go back. At that moment everything from the previous night came back to my mind , making me instantly sit up. I remembered I never took my makeup off last night. I looked to my side and Namjoon wasn't there. He probably already realized what a mistake he made talking to me and left again. "Aish,what am I suppose to wear?" I muttered to myself. I slowly got up, still sore from yesterday. Then all of a sudden Jungkook burst through the door, making me jump. "Jimin , you look scary with that eyeliner all over your face,why are you still sleeping, you're gonna be late ! Here," Jungkook said throwing me a pair of jeans and a shirt with no sleeves. "Uhm , Jungkook , I need something with sleeves," I said, I couldn't let anybody else see my scars. Jungkook mouthed an 'Oh' when he remembered looking down embarrassed that he forgot such a big thing. It made me smile when his cheeks flushed red. Aish why am I smiling so much , this is probably some messed up dream and I'm going to wake up and it all be back to normal. Jungkook ran out before running back in and throwing me one of his white sweaters and taking back the other shirt before walking downstairs. I walked to the bathroom before locking it. I threw the sweater and jeans on fast , they were a little big but then again Jungkook was taller than me, I quickly put on my eyeliner before running my hands through my hair to get out the tangles.
I was used to waking up late and taking my time because the later I got there the less time I would be laughed at. But I didn't want to keep others waiting either. I brushed my teeth while I put my high tops on. I rushed downstairs when I realized I didn't have my backpack . Before I could get to the door to grab it Jhope got in the way making me fall back and hit the floor. I felt dizzy for a second before quickly getting back up , I was used to stuff like that happening. "Sorry dude I just wanted to tell you I already ran across the road and got your backpack from your house," he said handing me it .I bowed quickly without saying anything. "Jimin was still sleeping when I went in there to give him clothes," Jungkook said giggling. "Ah that's why his hair is still messy," Jin said walking over and going through my hair with a hair brush, it made me cringe but jin's light touch calmed me down. "Ah there we go , do you ever brush your hair it's always so messy," Jin said giving me a sweet smile. I looked down embarrassed. "Yah!" Namjoon said loudly making me jump. Jin glared at Namjoon when he saw me jump. "I just wanted to ask him a question geesh, why did you wake up so late?" He asked. "T-the later I leave the less I get laughed at," I stuttered looking down. "Oh" was all
Namjoon said before the awkward silence. "We better get going!" V said before rushing out. They all left and I grabbed my backpack too before following them. I stayed behind a couple steps as they walked in front of me together. I looked down thinking of how it felt when I was part of their circle. We used to talk about everything from our dreams to what time we had a test. It was always .... Happy. Happy. I missed using that word. These days only a few things made me happy. My mother, my grades,music, and dancing. I've loved dancing ever sense I was little. My dad used to tell me how great of a dancer I was, I won a lot of championships just so I could hear my dad tell me how great I was , before he passed away. Me and my mom were heartbroken but it just made me work harder at my dancing. I don't do competitions anymore though because I know all the kids would put me down like always. Dancing has always been my escape. When I danced I felt free. The members used to come to my competitions all the time and tell me how good I was. Even Jhope, who was obviously better than me. Jhope always flaunted how good of a dancer he was but, I would too if I was that good. Nowadays I only danced when I was by myself. I wasn't very confident of my dancing because I knew I would never make it. You had to have looks to be an idol. You also had to sing. I loved to sing but I learned quickly I was terrible when some kids heard me and told me how horrible I was. My mom told me I was good but she just said that because she's my mom. If people found out about my dancing I know they would put me down on that too and I wasn't prepared to give dancing up. And I definitely didn't have looks to be a idol, so I gave up that dream quickly. I just stuck to my dancing because it was the only thing that made me truly happy. Of course I was 'smart' or at least that's what the teacher said , but that was just because I had no friends so all I could do was study. I made sure I always had my grades to fall back on, but dancing would always be my passion. "Yo Jimin ," Namjoon said pushing me out of my thoughts. "We're here" he said. I looked up and I overcame with fear. "Don't worry Jimin, nobody is going to hurt you and if they try they'll have to go through us," Jin said putting a hand on my shoulder. I looked up at all of them. They were giving me a smile as if things were going to be alright. I prayed this wasn't a dream. I prayed that they truly were sorry. I prayed that I actually did believe they cared. I slowly and cautiously nodded my head as Namjoon and the others led me up the stairs before they opened the door.....

A/n ooh what's going to happen ;) I was reading a lot of fics this weekend and it reminded me to write another chapter for this fic. Hope you like it :)